Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to use a gamepad on diablo 2

Video Games

Old 28-07-2009

How to use a gamepad on diablo 2

Hey friends,
I am playing diablo 2 from so many days. Now i have a new system i.e. my new computer just updated before few days. Is it possible to use gamepad on new machine in the game? Anyone have any idea?

All suggestions are welcome.

Old 28-07-2009

Re: How to use a gamepad on diablo 2

I do't think you can use gamepad with diablo 2. You can try using a tablet in mouse mode instead of a gamepad. It is very quick and handy for playing such games. And more cheap as compared to gamepad.
Old 28-07-2009

You cannot play diablo 2 as there are many skills involved playing the game. You need a keyboard and a mouse to get it done. It is easy to play with keyboard and a mouse instead of gamepad. If you find it difficult, then practice it all time. You will definitely get used to it.
Old 28-07-2009

There is a program called Xpadder which simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad. You can play PC games with poor or no gamepad support and play multiplayer games with each player using a gamepad. It supports up to 16 controllers at the same time. It is designed for gamepads, joysticks, arcade sticks, steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars, etc.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: ,