Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto iv save game for pc

Grand Theft Auto iv save game for pc

I have started playing again Grand Theft Auto 4 because I formatted my pc due to a nasty virus. However, I dont want to start playing from the beginning again cause I had almost completed 60% of the game when my pc was running fine before the format. Therefore can anyone give a link to attach a file of the Grand Theft Auto iv save game for pc. I would be very glad and thanks in advance.
    Then he died; but he had neighter burial nor tomb, for so fiery was his spirit that it sped his body fell to ash and was borne away like smoke... Thus ended the mightiest of the Nolder.
    - DREWSKI

Re: Grand Theft Auto iv pc game saves

Download the Grand Theft Auto iv save game for pc from the attachments beloew. However, the story is complete and 65% of the game is completed. You still need to do a lot of stuff to get 100% if you want.

How to Install Grand Theft Auto iv save game:
    - Windows XP: Copy the Files to C:\Documents and Settings\(USER-NAME)\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\user_(Some-Random-Number)
    - Make sure to do a backup of any files you are going to replace. Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Also if anyone wants to transfer the save games from their notebook to your desktop pc then see below.

1) Backup "C:\documents and settings\\Local Settings\Applicationdata\Microsoft\XLive" on desktop

2) Backup "C:\documents and settings\\Local Settings\Applicationdata\Rockstar Games" on desktop

3) Replace the directories from 1) and 2) with the ones from the notebook

You can also see suggestions given for Grand Theft Auto iv walkthroughs, tips and many more from here: GTA IV: The Lost and Damned walkthrough, guide and tip
    Grand Theft Auto IV PC Cheats, walkthroughs or guide

Re: Grand Theft Auto iv save game for pc

is it possible for someone to send me their finished save game for gta4, i picked this up for the computer really just for multiplayer and adding in different cars and mods and wat not. but i dnt really wanna play through the entire game again. already did that on ps3. any help would be great, i read up that i need the live files also cause just the ones from the rockstar folder won't work.

ya tried a couple 'save games' and this one posted. put them in rockstar/save game folder. in game says unable to load, check your hard drive. I think you need those windows live files...donno
    but this didnt one didnt work in vista

thank you very

thank you very

idea Re: Grand Theft Auto iv save game for pc

lyk... i finished gta 4 last year .... i got the game in may and finished it within 3-4 weeks... it's easy .. but it's kinda tiring to finish it all over again... so i want someone to help me with the save file thing... cuz.. i got the savefiles from other site... i copy it into the folder (Windows 7) c:\users\(myusername)\appdata\local\rockstargames\savegames\user_(randomno.) but it still ain't working.. when i start the game... they start the game from the start saying : "check hard disk"...

What to do? Pls help...

Quote Originally Posted by sweb47 View Post
    lyk... i finished gta 4 last year .... i got the game in may and finished it within 3-4 weeks... it's easy .. but it's kinda tiring to finish it all over again... so i want someone to help me with the save file thing... cuz.. i got the savefiles from other site... i copy it into the folder (Windows 7) c:\users\(myusername)\appdata\local\rockstargames\savegames\user_(randomno.) but it still ain't working.. when i start the game... they start the game from the start saying : "check hard disk"...

What to do? Pls help...
    Then why dont you download the above save game for GTA 4 and try it out and let us know if you are facing the same problem or not. Btw, are you sure that the save game that you downloaded isnt corrupt or instead saved without any extended level at all.

I really have a question to all of you.. No one so far could've answered me.. where to must I copy the saved game file on Windows 7 if I don't have a saved games folder? This causes a massive problem for me.. so please help!!!!!!! and fast

The location of the save game files for all operating systems can be found in the faq from the GTA site, however below you can check it out:

Windows XP SP3 - C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

Windows Vista - C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

Windows 7 - C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

save game for gta 4 on xp i neead help

Quote Originally Posted by WuTang View Post
    save game for gta 4 on xp i neead help
    Well, it is attached with this thread as well. You can download the same from the second post of this thread. BTW, why you need the save game ? Have you stuck st some point ? If yes than you can get some help from this guide: Grand Theft Auto IV The Ballad of Gay Tony Walkthrough And Cheats

i played gta4 3 thimes i dont wanth too play again ..the second save i cant download ?? what too doo and i i downloaded a saves from google ..and is not wanth to load any of saves ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast