Thread: resident evil code veronica x ps2 health cheats

resident evil code veronica x ps2 health cheats

Hello, I have bought a second hand pc with some game cds included by a friend of mine. In this game list I have started playing resident evil code veronica x and I find it very difficult to survive in the second stage. So can anyone give me some health cheats for resident evil code veronica x PS2 version, and if possible give me some walkthroughs of resident evil code veronica x as well. Thanks in anticipation.
    Wishlist: Nothing.

Re: resident evil code veronica x ps2 health cheats

I found this on and site and hope that this cheat will help you gain unlimited health in resident evil code veronica x:

Unlimtied ammo & health
    At the item screen press:
    D-pad Up, D-pad Up, D-pad Down, D-pad Right, D-pad Right, D-pad Left, D-pad Up

Unlimited ammo for all guns
    Press Start to pause the game, then press:
    D-pad Up, D-pad Down, D-pad Right, D-pad Left, X, Circle, Select

Resident Evil Code Veronica X HEALTH TIP Cheat
    When Playing R E C V X Try To Avoid Fighting Zombies And Hunter As Much As U Can To Preserve Health For Boss Battles

Resident evil code veronica x ps2 Walkthrough

In the raccoon city incident claire redfield managed to escape alive with 2 of the survivors, an officer named leon kennedy and a little girl named sherry, soon after their escape leon and claire got in an arguement and leon asked claire to leave them both and go and search for her brother, claire reluctent at first then agree's to leon and leaves the two of them and steps into the wilderness.

3 months after the raccoon city incident claire got an annonymous tip that her brother was somewhere in the umbrella facility in there paris branch and she goes over there to investigage. That is where out story begins, claire find everything dark around her when suddenly a soldier removes a bag from her head, he tells claire her seriel number and then another soldier hits claire with the but of his gun and claire falls down.

Her eyes close and she remembers how she got here, she infiltrated the paris facility but she was spotted and the guards started to give chase to her in the long hallways, at the end of the hall claire spots a chopper about to shoot at her, she does a sneezy move and avoids the chopper while the 2 guards eat the bullets. Claire runs through another long hall avoiding the gun fire and jumps out an open door down some stairs, where she comes across a dozen troopers. She spots a barrel of flamable liquids behind them and does another cool move and empties her gun in the barrel.

Suddenly anothe guard comes behind claire and captures her, claire's gun doesnt has any ammo and she is captured, her eyes open in the rockfort island prison cell, unknown to claire the T virus has spread here too, the same guard lets claire out of the cell but warns her that she has no chance of escaping.

Later on in the game chris redfield attempts to find her sister at rockfort island after leon kennedy forwards a message claire sent him through the facility connection. Unknown to chris that by the time he reaches rockfort claire has already left for antarctica, but also that someone is waiting on rockfort especially for chris, someone who calls himself a ghost from the past who's come back to haunt chris. Wesker.

More here

hey im looking for unlimited health and ammo cheats for resident evil code veronica x and the ones i seen allready i tryed and do not work at all so pleas any one have something new let me know thanks ive allready beat the game once it's just nice to go through again with out takeing any dmg and useing up all your ammo for your weapons so if any one has got new cheats besides up,up,down,right,right,left,up and up,down,left,right,x,circle,select for unlimited helth & ammo couse thoughs 2 cheats do not work thanks again