Thread: Nintendo consoles price, features in india

Nintendo consoles price, features in india

I was think of buying a new console for me ,, i was planing to go for Nintendo Wii and a portable as well the DS . can any one tell me how they are like are the best compare to Sony PlayStation i know that Wii is great for gaming, better then ps3 but is ds greater then PSP .

Post all the models available in Nintendo with there price feature etc
    Thanks for the help .

Re: Nintendo consoles price, features in india

The Nintendo Wii Price in India – Rs. 17,500/- Indian Rupee

Nintendo Wii gaming Console Features:

• Interactive Wii Menu
    • Backward compatible with all Nintendo GameCube Games
    • Nintendo DS connectivity
    • Multiple connectivity option to play games online
    • Parental Contro
    l

Nintendo Wii Specs:

• IBM PowerPC-based CPU
    • 512 MB Internal flash memory
    • SD card, SDHC card Slot
    • Nintendo GameCube Memory Card
    • ATI “Hollywood” Graphics
    • 12cm Wii Disc & 8cm GameCube Disc. Discs will self-load into the bay
    • Wiimote and Nunchuck
    • Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board, Nintendo GameCube controller, Nintendo DS[3]
    • WiFi 802.11 b/g
    • Bluetooth
    • 2 × USB 2.0
    • LAN Adapter (via USB)

Note Nintendo Wii is not officially launched in India so you will not get any official warranty) All sellers will offer you Dealer warranty

Nintendo DS LITE price in India - Rs 7,499.00 to 8,000/- Indian Rupee

Nintendo DS LITE

Size (closed): 133 millimeters (5.2 inches) wide, 73.9 millimeters (2.9 inches) long, 21.5 millimeters (0.85 inches) tall.

Top Screen: A backlit, 3-inch, transmissive TFT color LCD with 256 x 192 pixel resolution and .24 mm dot pitch, capable of displaying 260,000 colors.

Touch Screen: Same specs as top screen, but with a transparent analog touch screen.

Wireless Communication: IEEE 802.11 and Nintendos proprietary format; wireless range is 30 to 100 feet, depending on circumstances; multiple users can play multiplayer games using just one DS game card.

Controls: Touch screen, embedded microphone for voice recognition, A/B/X/Y face buttons, plus control pad, L/R shoulder buttons, Start and Select buttons. The stylus is 1 centimeter longer and 2 millimeters thicker than the stylus of the original Nintendo DS.

Input/Output: Ports for both Nintendo DS game cards and Game Boy Advance game paks, terminals for stereo headphones and microphone. A removable cover for the Game Boy Advance game pak slot provides added protection from dust and other foreign materials.

Other Features: Embedded PictoChat software that allows up to 16 users within local range of one another to chat at once; embedded real-time clock; date, time and alarm; touch-screen calibration.

CPUs: One ARM9 and one ARM7.

Sound: Stereo speakers providing virtual surround sound, depending on the software.

Battery: Lithium ion battery delivering five to 19 hours of play on a four-hour charge, depending on use; power-saving sleep mode; AC adapter.

Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian.

Hardware Color: Polar White

Warranty
    One Year Manufacturers Warranty.

Nintendo DS price in India -Rs. 12,495

Features

• Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
    • Download Play
    • PictoChat
    • Compatibility
    • Regional division

The Nintendo DS also features a built-in microphone and supports wireless IEEE 802.11 (Wi-Fi) standards, allowing players to interact with each other within short range (10–30 m, depending on conditions) or online with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service, which launched later in the console's lifespan. This was the first Nintendo console to be released in North America prior to Japan.

The system's code name was Nitro,[5] and this can be seen in the model number that appear on the unit (NTR-001). The console's name officially refers to "Developers' System", in reference to developers of new game designs the system was meant to inspire, and "Dual Screen", the system's most obvious and distinct feature

Re: Nintendo consoles price, features in india

You can get it online from http://store.nintendo.com/ or from other onlie site like ebay, shopmania etc hope this will be enough .

Authorized Nintendo Wii Distributor

Heye All,
    I am Abhishek Kishore from New Delhi and i am the authorized distributor of Nintendo Wii.. I can make the console available with warranty and a free gaming package "sport resort" just for whopping amount of Rs.17999.. this gaming device is available in market for Rs. 18999.
    You can place your order on my contact..
    payment on delivery..

Phone:9953237657
    email: abhishekkishore2@gmail.com