Thread: Emulators for Dark Spire Roms

Emulators for Dark Spire Roms

Hello , I got a Roms Files Titled as Dark Spire , Can you tell me what is the dark spire all about , How can i Run these Files, my Freinds told me that an emulator would be needed to play these files, he said he dont have any now and told me to download one from the internet , please help me , Thanks in advance

Re: Emulators for Dark Spire Roms

The Dark Spire is a first-person RPG of exploration and character development in the purest sense. Parties will be assembled, stats will be rolled, items, weapons and armor shall be equipped, and monsters will be slain. Some adventurers will choose to play using the “modern” interface, its bold, stylized textures and palettes delivering a fresh, up-to-date adventure. Others may opt for the “classic” mode, guaranteed to evoke overwhelming sensations of nostalgia as it perfectly recreates the style and simplicity of the fathers of the genre. Two different presentation modes, two different ways to experience The Dark Spire!

Desmume , This emulator written in C + + allows you to play your favorite Nintendo DS games on your Windows computer. the only thing remaining for you is to get the roms of your favorite games

The NeonDs emulator comes with many of the 2 screens of the DS, that will be needed to manipulate via the (classical) a keyboard and the other with your mouse that will serve as a stylus for the touch screen. In terms of games, many ROMs are supported but there are still crash or display problems with some. Obviously, the team NeonDS working in the right direction to improve it.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever