Thread: Castle crashers cheats

Castle crashers cheats

I need some cheats for castle crashers i playing this game on my xbox 360 and i would like to know some useful cheats that will help me in game .
    Thanks you for your reply .

Re: Castle crashers cheats

About the game

Castle Crashers is a side-scrolling, beat-em-up which incorporates a small number of role-playing game elements. After selecting a character, the player then selects a starting level (beginning with the wizard's attack on the castle) through a graph-like world map; once the player completes a level, they may then opt to start or revisit that level any time. Other levels include shops where the player can buy items for healing, attacking, or defense using coins gained from defeated foes, and arena levels where the player can take on challenges to unlock additional characters, although in co-op the arena turns into a player vs player match.

How to Unlock Unlockable !

Animal Handler (20) :Collect all of the animals
    Arena Master (15) :Win 40 ranked arena matches
    Conscientious Objector (20) :Complete the barbarian area without attacking once
    Deer Trainer (20) :Navigate the abandoned mill without hitting any obstacle
    Glork (15) :Win 20 ranked All You Can Quaff Matches
    K.I.S.S (15) :Collect all four princess' kisses in a multiplayer game
    Maximum Firepower (10) :Using a catapult, fling a knight with maximum power
    Medic! (10) :Resuscitate all of your fallen comrades
    Melee is Best (15) : Defeat any boss without using any magic
    The Traitor (20) : Defeat any boss by playing one of his own minions
    Traditional (20) :Complete the game using any character
    Treasure Hunter (20) :Find and dig up ten buried items

Re: Castle crashers cheats

Item Locations

Below are the names and locations of the nine items you must collect in the game in order to proceed.

Binoculars - Grab this item at the end of the Industrial Castle level, after slaying the boss.

Boomerang - Equip the Cardinal Animal Orb, and go to the Thief Forest. When you locate the owl pooping from a tree, the cardinal will find this item (so long as he’s with you).

Bow and Arrow - In the Thief Forest level, they are dropped randomly and regularly.

Compass - Find to the left of the blacksmith.

Horn - After killing the Corn boss, one of the Peasants will give it to you.

Key Weapon - Equip the Cardinal Animal Orb, and go the Full Moon level. When you reach the mountain path, go up until you reach the second hut. Go near the hut and Cardinal will locate the item for you.

Spade - Head to the first desert level after you’ve complete the ship level. Leave the ship and find this item right in front of you on the left side of the sand castle.

Steering Wheel - At the end of the lava-colored level after defeating the dragons.

Treasure Map - You’ll receive this after defeating an opposing team during a mission at the sand castle in a game of volleyball.

Infinite Experience

Note: this trick works best with low level characters. In the Lava World area, there is a point where you need a sandwich to progress. If you don't have a sandwich, enemies will come and drop sandwiches when you defeat them. If you don't use the sandwich to progress, the enemies will keep on coming, allowing you to get as much experience as you want.

For more tips and Cheats see here : http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/844/844289.html