Thread: Valve Vs Blizzard

Valve Vs Blizzard

Hey Freaks,

I already aware of both developer having teeming fans. but i would like to know the opinions about you guys,which one you think produces better games.Valve introduced the Half-Life series, Counter-Strike, Left 4 Dead, and TF2, on the other hand Blizzard has World of Warcraft, the Warcarft series, starcraft, anf both of the Diablos

post me you evaluations !!

Re: Valve Vs Blizzard

I am fond of Valve likely because of
    *Source engine

*Steam

*alflife series

*Counterstrike series

*Portal

*Teamfortress series

*Day of Defeat
    Who do you think is better?

I find pleasure in FPS more, so i am voting for Valve. i really think it's a matter of what style of game you like more. i think that both companies are tops in their respective categories, and i think its really hard to compare the two. however, Blizzard is going to make games with more depth. They are developing "role-playing games" after all. their interest goes to creating an entire world for your character to have a life in. normally its going to be insanely involving process.although lot of people obsessed with this.Well, games like counter-strike and half-life are amazingly involving.For me it sounds you will jump out of your seat in shock when you are playing a game, not every series accomplishes that as well as Half-Life. furthermore, the online experience of CS has people still playing today, even though there are now so many more options out there.

I will speak both games offers different experience. Blizzard has released quality since Diablo 1. Every single release. And while some may fight that they are kind of kiddy, cartoony, etc.They are simply great games with a fantastic advertising group and a very good attention to making sure the games run on a very wide array of systems out there; not just the high end gamers.They're king of sales of course.

Valve obviously a major originator of online gaming excellent and distribution. If you want action that is free per month, Valve has released these games. CSS, L4D and TF2. Seriously. These are some of the best games for the money, since they just keep on playing, forever, as long as you log in.