Thread: Non-online RPG games

Non-online RPG games

I am having to play a lot of RPG online games & now i am searching for RPG games which i can play in offline... If anyone know the RPG games To play it offline... Then Please Suggest me something here...!

Re: Non-online RPG games

Diablo 2, Final Fantasy VII & World of Warcraft are the games which i play but not in online. I don't have internet at my place so i have to play all this game offline. Does Anyone else know better then this. Then Recommend.

Pokemon & Lands of Infinity are some other games i know can be played offline... I think if you are looking for some thing in action game then the Counter Strike is the best game i will suggest for...!

Hitman22

Diablo 2, Final Fantasy VII & World of Warcraft are the games which i play but not in online. I don't have internet at my place so i have to play all this game offline. Does Anyone else know better then this. Then Recommend.
    I agree with your suggestion but partially because I have Played WOW game & liked it. I Played Final Fantacy VII & i even didn't liked it.... So I think WOW is the best to play...

Mr. Boo Bear

Pokemon & Lands of Infinity are some other games i know can be played offline... I think if you are looking for some thing in action game then the Counter Strike is the best game i will suggest for...!
    I have the same issue with you i agree partially with you as you said Counter Strike is the best game. But not yet ever heard about Pokeman & Lands of Infinity... So i have find the two best of the game for RPG offline...!

idea Re: Non-online RPG games

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk the Savior View Post
    I am having to play a lot of RPG online games & now i am searching for RPG games which i can play in offline... If anyone know the RPG games To play it offline... Then Please Suggest me something here...!
    Play free high quality games and watch your favorite videos today! Do not miss out, everything is free of charge.
    Last edited by rupesh; 28-07-2009 at 11:44 PM. Reason: External Link removed