Thread: Downlaoded Sim2 is Decrypted

Downlaoded Sim2 is Decrypted

Hi,
    I had spend more than 9 hours to download a Sim2 Game from internet. There was a ISO image of the game. I had burned the same in a DVD. Now when I try to run the setup of game it shows up a error that the DVD is decrypted. I am not able to install the game. How can I install the game. What is the error about. The downloaded files are corrupted. Please Help!!!

Re: Downlaoded Sim2 is Decrypted

The time when you get this error means that the content of disc is protected. This error means that you cannot copy or produce the clone of same disc. It is used to protect the content of original disc from piracy. I do not think that you can extract the same file from the disc. You downloaded is wasted. This means you had downloaded a free game from unknown sources. Better visit Sim2 site and order a new DVD for the same.

Download and use DVD Decrypter. It is a freeware tool which can copy the data from a protected disc. You can just extract the file and use them to watch and play them on any software. The below link provide you the download the software. Other than this it offers a full support for copy DVD audios and videos. It supports AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, etc. It is also a powerful video editing tool.
    DVD Decrypter

Dvd Decryption is used by the original manufacturers of a product to protect their disc from manufacturer. It is known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This a law which prohibit in decryption of a copyrighted content. The users who manipulate this can face fine or law enforcement. Your Disc decrypted and you cannot create a copy of that. But there are many third party tools which offers you to extract data from the protected disc.