Thread: PC Mouse for Wii

PC Mouse for Wii

Can i connect my PC mouse to my Wii or do i need a different type of mouse for this . I surf a lot from my Wii, so think of using a mouse would be more help ful . i have a logitech wireless mouse.
    Thanks for the help .

Re: PC Mouse to Wii

You can use your Wii Controller as Mouse but dont know if you can connect your mouse to a Wii . See this thread for more help : Use Wii Controller as Mouse

Re: PC Mouse to Wii

I think MX Rechargeable Cordless will do the work :

Performance

• Laser performance: On your desk, enjoy laser-precise tracking and instant response.
    • Freespace™ motion sensing: In the air, use MX Air™ to browse and play your favorite media. The sensor transforms hand motions into natural, responsive cursor controls. Adjust volume by waving to the right or left; skip tracks with a flip of the wrist.
    • Scroll panel: Experience hyper-fast scrolling at the touch of a finger—on your desk or in the air.

Control

• Easy control of PC-based entertainment: Take command of your PC-based media with intuitive wave-and-click control—an easier and more natural way to enjoy your favorite media.
    • Gesture controls: Control playback and volume with hand motions. Adjust volume by waving to the right or left; skip tracks with a flip of the wrist.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: PC Mouse for Wii

You have a keyboard for Wii as well by Logitech The diNovo Mini

Convenience and Style

• Palm-sized mini-keyboard with backlighting: Fits in your hand. Backlighting makes text entry effortless, even in low light.
    • Compact: Perfect size for your coffee table.

Control

• Integrated, dual-purpose ClickPad: Use as a touch pad to point and click – or as a directional pad to navigate menus and make selections.
    • Backlighting: Makes text entry effortless – even in low light. Enjoy two different backlight colors depending on the mode you're in – orange for cursor mode, and green for media control mode.

Performance
    • Rechargeable Li-ion batteries: Last longer – up to one month between charges.
    • Bluetooth® 2.0: Enjoy long-range wireless control from up to 30 feet away.

Re: PC Mouse for Wii

i dont think that will work