Thread: Nintendo ds wont turn on or charge

Nintendo ds wont turn on or charge

I was gone for a long trip , now when i came back and turn on me DS after 6 days it wont turn on , So i though that it need to be charged ,, then i plugged it in and the orange LED switched on, But what i see that it is not charging . I kept it for 30 min after that still no charging what should i do is my ds broken . Please guys help .

Re: Nintendo ds wont turn on or charge

The issue is the charger or the battery ! try to replace your charger with a new one and you battery as well . See if that works and see this similar problem for more help : DS wont turn on

Nintendo ds wont turn on or charge

Follow this step to If you are unable to get the charge or power lights on the Nintendo DS,,even when the system is plugged in, please use the troubleshooting .

• Ensure that you are properly recharging the battery.
    • Check the AC Adapter for damage (such as bent prongs or split wires). If you see damage to the AC Adapter, purchase a replacement from Nintendos Online Store.
    • Try plugging the AC Adapter into another wall outlet. Its possible the outlet is not working properly and has not been charging the Nintendo DS.
    • If possible, try another AC Adapter on your Nintendo DS. If the power or charge light comes on, then you will need to replace the AC Adapter.
    • Purchased Separately: If the accessory was sold separately, it has a 90-day manufacturer's warranty. If your Nintendo DS accessory is less than 90 days old, and you have a dated sales receipt, please call our Consumer Service department at (800) 255-3700 to discuss available replacement options. If your Nintendo DS is over 90 days old, you will need to purchase a replacement. Many Nintendo DS accessories can be found on Nintendos Online Store.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Is your Nintendo charger and adapter are from nintendo ?

• Check the product for any manufacturer information. Nintendo-made products, such as the AC Adapter or rechargeable battery will have the Nintendo logo and will feature a model number beginning with the letters USG.
    • Check the product packaging or manuals for any manufacturer names and contact information. Tip: if the product packaging states something to the affect "Made for use with the Nintendo DS" it is likely an unlicensed product.

If you have a licensed or unlicensed product made by another company, you will need to contact the manufacturer