Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

nintendo wii keeps blinking front light

Video Games

Old 09-07-2009

nintendo wii keeps blinking front light

I play many games & has Nintendo Wii remote & its front light keeps on blinking... i am tried turning ON & then again Off but it was still blinking... Does anyone have any idea about it...?? please help....!

Old 09-07-2009

Re: nintendo wii keeps blinking front light

The light blinking error depends on the way the light is blinking... There are many different types of light blinking..... The common errors are due to low battery or driver update....!
Old 09-07-2009

It can be a message light which might be blinking.... You just turn ON your Wii Click the right button to read that message & after reading that message you will see the blinking of light goes off... If this solution works report back here....!
Old 09-07-2009

I will recommend you to check for updates..... As per me i think that is the only problem you might be facing.... So just update your firmware if any required.... Also yes look for the battery solution as stated in the first answer as that is a optional query for all new Nintendo Wii users... I hope this all solution given may solve your problem....!

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,