Thread: What is smoker in Left4Dead

What is smoker in Left4Dead

Hi,
    I got a DVD of Left4Dead game. I want to know what is the system requirement of the game and a general overview of it. I want to check out weather my computer will support or not. What is the minimum system requirement for the game. What is the actual concept of the game. On what story does it rely. What are the characters in the game and especially what is a smoker. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is smoker in Left4Dead

Left4Dead is a 3D shooting game. The minimum system requirement for this game is Windows Vista or Windows XP for the operating system. It even works in Windows 2000. Then the processor must be around 3.0Ghz. Intel Dual core or Amd64x2 or higher will work. At least 1GB ram and 2GB on windows vista. A free space of 7.5GB on hard disk. A 256MB video card with Direct X9 compatible. If you have all these then the game will work just fine.

The smoker in Left4Dead is boss type character which is infected. It looks more like a rotten zombie. You will see lot of boils and a 50 ft long tongue. The tongue is the primary weapon. Other than this it removes cloud of smoke. He removes his tongue which wrapped around your neck and then you will be hang. The tongue poisoned the player and eats up his health.

Left4Dead is a shooting game. You have to kill all the dead people here. The story game more like resident evil. Here a virus spreads in the city and turn people to monster. Those infected people starts killing process. Then you are like a hero here who is going to escape the scene. This an extremely violent game. So better not recommended for small kids. Then it has two areas the urban and the village.