Thread: Invalid sims 2 code

Invalid sims 2 code

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. Recently i had bought a new sims 2 games for my system. Afterwards i had tried to install it by following the correct instruction given on the manual book. Now the problem is that when i was trying to install it on my pc, it had asked me for the code. But after entering the code it shows me the error message that its an invalid sims 2 code. It was the same code which i got at time of buying sims 2 game. Now, can any body pleas help me to resolve the above issue? Why it's showing an invalid sims 2 code on my pc? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution to get rid of the above issue. Would be grateful to you if any body provides me the correct solution.

Re: Invalid sims 2 code

Have do you have the original disc with you? If, yes then you can get the code within that disc. Try to enter that particular code when it prompts you for the code. Type in the exact code as mention on the original disc.

It might be that the serial number which you may be using might be ofmissing characters. The serial number is not printed on the lower left portion on the back of the jewel case, inside the jewel case, or on the back of the manual.
    A Technical Support Representative deems the serial number provided with the game as invalid.

You can also get the valid code for your sim 2 game, but for that you need to visit the official website of Sim 2 game. You can also get the code from the stores or from the manufacturer from where you purchased the game. For that you need to provide your registration details which you gave at the time of purchasing Sim 2 game.