Thread: How to Play XBOX games on PC

How to Play XBOX games on PC

Hello , i Would Like To that Is it possible to play xbox games on PC ? if so what do i need to download ? I have a xbox 360 and a pc ... I like to play my xbox games on my pc , the problem is that when i insert the xbox dvd it is not recognized. I found emulators but I do not know how to use , I think I need to convert the games before but I do not know in what format and with what utility. please help me Thanks in advance

Re: How to Play XBOX games on PC

To do this you need an emulator, but I think any emulator XBox is advanced enough to play the Games properly otherwise you will need have a EXTREMELY powerful! PC

To play Xbox games on PC, simply download the software Cxbx from caustik.

The basic theory behind Cxbx is a tasty blend of HLE (High Level Emulation), and extremely efficient direct code execution. Since the Xbox uses an Intel Pentium processor, a large percentage of the code (most importantly, the code that tends to eat up the CPU) can be executed directly. This means there is no need for DynaRec (Dynamic Recompilation), which saves alot of CPU and RAM. Emulators such as UltraHLE and Project64 have proven that High Level Emulation is a really great way to achieve high performance. Cxbx takes this idea and, because of the Xbox's architecture, takes it to the next level by combining it with direct code execution. The result is speed and accuracy.

The generation of emulators SNES / Megadrive easily have 10 years to emulate nearly all the features of the console, then you will have to wait a little to have an emulator that works properly but for now you Download an any Xbox emulator. currently there are only two available at the moment. Xeon and Cxbc. after downloading , Open the downloaded file. open the file
    , then Open the emulator. after that Put the game disk into your Hard Drive
    Load the game file on the emulator. Go to File and scroll down to Load. Play the game. There will be some glitches, as these emulators are far from perfect.