Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where to get lots of gold in Oblivion

Video Games

Old 06-07-2009

Where to get lots of gold in Oblivion

hi
I have install the game before week ago but unable to get gold so i am looking here way to get lot of gold so i can go for purchasing also tell me how to get good Armour?
thank you

Old 06-07-2009

Re: Where to get lots of gold in Oblivion

i had this game i search a lot for gold but it really hard to find for me even i had doubt that i will complete the game but at last i feel better to get patch that provides me lots of gold so i change my mind to go with it
Old 06-07-2009

here is some solution in short some cheats and tricks for Oblivion.First you have to complete the Cure for Vampirism mission, and talk to The Count, Janus Hassidor. When you talk to him, ask him about the "Reward" conversation option, but don't leave the conversation, and keep asking him about it. Everytime you ask him about it you receive 1000 gold (or more depending on your level). Do this as many times as desired for unlimited gold. Note that a recent June patch has fixed this glitch. see here for details Oblivion Cheat Codes for Xbox 360
Old 06-07-2009

There is chance to get Lots of gold without cheats and patch but for that you need to play hard with considering all hint and its quite good challenge to get lots of gold also you can try Infinite Money Glitch In the Imperial City Talos District. Imperial City Talos District is the house of a man named Dorian.
Old 30-07-2009
suggsm

go to the imperal talos plazza district and persaude a guy named dorian and kill him
Old 30-07-2009

I am listing you some tips which can help you to get some easy money. First go to camp outside Kavach. You can see a Lady Orc Merchant. You can get valuable weapons and horses from transport from her. Then in the Imperial City Talos District you can enter in house of man name Dorian. Killing thin guy will give lots of golds and wealth.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,