Thread: virtual tennis

himanshu2808 Guest

question virtual tennis

I have downladed a game virtua tennis and the file is in mdf format. I have extracted the files from that file in another folder using power iso and installed the game. The game demands dvd to be inserted in order to play the game. As i have downloaded the game from internet i dont have any dvd. Secondly, if however, i write that file on dvd, my laptop doesnt have dvd rom. Tell me what should i do to play the game.

Re: virtual tennis

First check if you have the following configuration requirements -

Virtual Tennis can only be played under following requirements -
    • Processor - Pentium 4 2 GHz
    • Memory - 512 MB RAM
    • Graphic card - 256 MB (GeForce 5900 or better)
    • Operating System - Windows 2000/XP.

himanshu2808 Guest

question Re: virtual tennis

the game is of sega and not of ea and it is written in readme file that dvd should be inserted in order to authenticate the copy and protect the piracy

I would suggest you to install Virtual Drive software on your system and then try to run, you would be able to play your game on your computer or else you can use daemon tool, for more information click below

How to function daemon Tools as a Virtual CD Burner?

MagicISO Maker can directly create, edit, extract, and burn ISO/MDF files. It also can convert almost all CD/DVD image formats to ISO/BIN/CUE, Nero (.NRG), and CloneCD (.CCD/. IMG/. SUB). With MagicISO, you can handle DVD image up to 10GB; make CD image files from CD/DVD-ROM; also can burn ISO files and other CD/DVD image files (BIN, IMG, CIF, NRG, BWI, VCD) to CD-R/RW; support loading boot image file exported by WinISO and UltraISO; burn CD image files in ISO9660, Joliet, and UDF format; edit properties of CD/DVD image files; it has the ability to correct volume serial number after editing original CD/DVD image file; search files or directories with wildcard characters in CD/DVD image file.

Download it here MagicDisc Download

himanshu2808 Guest

let me tell you again that i have ,mdf file of 4 gb and i extracted files from it. i have installed the game to and it asks for insert dvd but i dont even have cd drive. Now pls tell me step by step procedure.

Hello friend,
    All you need to do in make an iso file of it have the file on USB drive Now mount the iso file with the help of magiciso

I hope this helps you this way the program installation wont ask you for the DVD. However, some games require you to play from the drive which you installed the game from. So, you must edit your registry and change the installed CD Drive path. Do that and your game shall work.

himanshu2808 Guest

I made an iso image and mounted that on virtual drive, still it doesn't solves my problem. Please suggest something else.

Quote Originally Posted by himanshu2808 View Post
    I made an iso image and mounted that on virtual drive, still it doesn't solves my problem. Please suggest something else.
    Let me ask you first that is it a genuine copy of the game that you own or is it a pirated version, cause we dont deal in talks made on illegal stuffs, read rules of the forum.

himanshu2808 Guest

i have read them. It has started working but it is giving another error message

'unable to create direct 3d device with current settings.
    pls run the configuration tool and check that video settings are valid'

this is the msg i am getting
    pls help me with it now

Quote Originally Posted by himanshu2808 View Post
    i have read them. It has started working but it is giving another error message

'unable to create direct 3d device with current settings.
    pls run the configuration tool and check that video settings are valid'

this is the msg i am getting
    pls help me with it now
    Which 3D video card you are having? Say the name of graphics card you are using? May be your video card doesn't support the game, the minimum requirement for this game is Graphic card - 256 MB (GeForce 5900 or better).

Have you checked out that your system has a graphic card. If not then try to get one. If you system does not has a graphic card then it is possible that the game will not work here properly. The error occurred when you try to launch the game. May be your motherboard's integrated garphic card does not support the game. The minimum requirement for the game is Direct X supports, Direct 3D compatible accelerator,etc