Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to play Need for Speed Most Wanted game online

Video Games

Old 02-07-2009

How to play Need for Speed Most Wanted game online

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. I would like to know that how can i play Need for Speed Most Wanted game online? What i need to have on my system in order to play this game online? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Old 02-07-2009

Re: How to play Need for Speed Most Wanted game online

Its an old game i doubt people are still playing maybe even closed the servers. This is not an actual online game but just a flash game created by third party by someone. However it is very close to the original game. Only drawback is that it supports single player play only- you can't play multiplayer nfs most wanted online.
Old 02-07-2009

I think you need to using a Dail up connection in order to go online. As Need for Speed Most Wanted online flash game supports drag style racing and police chases like original one. You can play Need for Speed Most Wanted online.
Old 02-07-2009

For that you need to the game store. Then need to buy out the game. Then you need to register your game with valid CD key which you got with game when you bought it. And finally you can play the game online.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,