Thread: Mario Kart DS Action replay

Mario Kart DS Action replay

I dont like to play with cheats just , but have more playing with the cheat system so some can please give Action Replay . Currently i am playing Mario kart . Thanks for the help .

Re: Mario Kart DS Action replay

you can download the latest mario kart ds action replay codes V1.60 from the net search on google . If you get the version from the net . you just need to Extract it and zipped it to a archive on to a folder and run the included Setup to install the Action Replay Code. after you are completed installing it ,, connect it with the Action Replay to a free USB port. If you required the driver ,, there will be in the folder to which you extracted the files .

Thanks for the reply i have download it the installion is completed but can you guide me on hoe to install it !

Install the driver properly you need to go to the Device Manager. and you should have the Action Replay connected at that point.

Here is the following you should do .

In Device Manager Go to 'USBIO Controlled Devices'. It should show as Data Max, NDA Link, or a similar title. Right-click and choose "Update driver".

you will have some pop up of some question clear ,, adjust it how you want . it will ask you to ,, What do you want the wizard to do? Install from a list or specific location . install it manually say no and click Browse' button choose the game folder where it is and extracted the software set up files.
    Notice : go to the Device Manager the tittle should be proper read 'NDS Link' or 'NDA Link'.now Open the Code Manager and it should read 'NDS Codes' on the left side.