Thread: Fifa Manager 2010 PC game

Fifa Manager 2010 PC game

The main innovation of the next phase of Fifa Manager held for the arrival of online mode. This method is free and will play a whole season in two or three hours. Note that the matches are held only in text mode in order, according to the developers of Bright Future, to ensure speed to play parts in this mode can accommodate up to eight players competing in incorporating the elements of first divisions from forty different countries. In a first step would be to establish the details of different games on the server and Electronic Arts, this is done, you can start immediately in the course of the season. The points collected and the rewards obtained in terms of victories will be stored on the server to create a global ranking of all players.

If the online mode is the big piece of this edition, the games in 3D will also be improved. To be precise, they will use the animation system of FIFA 09 and all the tactical options will increase. It will be possible to click on any player in the running to get all the information concerning him. It is clearly essential for a game management. Another important point, the addition of three new camera angles: the key point of view centered on air and a player. To add to all this, note that the manager of the team will be present in 3D on the button. It can influence the game with the return of their calls and cries to his players. This essential character yes, it's you, the player, which is ...- enjoy over 70 events and 15 different cries. With all these contributions, we feel that developers wanted to keep their image as a spreadsheet that sticks to the skin.

The number of improvements that have been implemented in fifa 10 exceeds 400. This can be seen immediately at the time to establish its first team. With its bright colors, the result looks more like a video game than an account of activities of a production of fishing nets. The resolution has also been revised upwards since may go up to 1920x1200. You agree, this is not breaking any interest in that part of the management software, except that your football team principal component are represented in pictures. But it is clear that we appreciate this effort in phases of play on the field. At this first presentation, we also assessed the options available to customize the desktop on which the laptop and virtual through which we play. You can choose the essence of the wood furniture is in question but also what dragged above: headsets for MP3 players, USB keys, glasses billionaire ... And all this shambles will be in the colors of your favorite club.

Alongside these aspects are somewhat secondary, you will find all the great circus of managing transfers, redemption, sales, etc. As if all this were not enough, it will also handle all matters regarding the stadium: ticket prices, maintenance, rates, sandwiches and beer (to drink with moderation, of course ...). In conclusion, we know that it is clear that this aspect of fifa manager may well be that will allow the series to open to the general public while offering aficionados who do not regret their purchase. It tells you all this in an upcoming Review .

re: Fifa Manager 2010 PC game

In the traditional offline part of the game this year’s new features are based 100% on requests from the fan community. More than 400 improvements have been made across the board and of course you still have full control over the management of a football club. You are responsible for the line-up, the tactics and the training of your team – as well as for signing the right players, improving the club facilities and the stadium. Special highlights are the player manager mode, the national team manager mode, the Create-a-Club mode and the Match Prognosis Tool.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Fifa Manager 2010

Online Mode
    The online mode is free of charge, easy to begin with and you can play a season in 2-3 hours. All matches take place in text mode to keep the speed of the game up. Up to eight players can play in one of about 40 different first divisions from all over the world. This guarantees a huge number of head-to-head matches and frequent exciting player auctions. After the matchmaking on the EA server the season can immediately start and the players play the game peer-to-peer. Manager points and cups are sent to the EA server to create global rankings.

Improved 3D Match
    The 3D mode has been expanded by several hundred new animations and is now based on the latest FIFA 09 animation system. All tactical options were improved. It is now possible to directly click on players on the pitch to get all the necessary information on the player. New cameras (sideline, bird’s view, single player) give you even more options to analyse the match.

Manager on the Sideline
    For the first time, the manager is displayed in 3D on the sideline and can influence the match by the re-integrated feature “Manager Shouts”. More than 70 animations and 15 different shouts are available.

Highlight Mode
    Another large improvement in the 3D match is the highlight mode which includes a 2D display of the pitch and a large number of new texts.

Improved Text Mode

FIFA Manager 10 includes an extended text mode with more than 5,000 events and many textual improvements. It includes the new “Manager Shouts” feature, an improved presentation of penalty shoot-outs, new videos and the original 3D match fan chants.

Stadium Editor light
    In addition to the complex 3D stadium editor you can now also create your stadium with just a few mouse-clicks.

Stadium Infrastructure
    Take care of the the food, the facilities, the stadium magazine, public transport, VIP areas, locker rooms. Fine tune details of all your facilities for maximum profit and the happiness of your supporters.

Revised Game Website
    Read everything about the game world in separate sections about national and international football plus in a special section on international competitions and national teams. The website includes a special local section if you play in “Create a Club” mode.

Manager Diary
    In the manager diary you can collect your personal photos of cups, stadiums and players. Where did you play, who did you meet and which scalps did you collect?

Yearly Magazine
    The yearly magazine includes all data from all teams of the top division of a country. It includes a season forecast, and you can read everything about the squad. The team, stadium and city pictures complete the overview.

Improved User Interface

For the first time FIFA Manager 10 fully supports screen resolutions up to 1920x1200. The manager’s desktop is fully customizable with more than 30 widgets, a notepad, various backgrounds, and more than unlockable 50 objects for decoration.

New Help System
    On many screens you will now find “Info” buttons which deliver extensive information right to where it is needed. Selected information screens also give you insider hints while playing.

Community Wishes
    The FIFA World Player Gala, moving staff to new positions, player pictures on the line-up screen, automatic substitutions, more than one training objective per player, loan offers directly for the Reserves, four customisable line-ups, temporarily moving players to the Reserves, direct offers of other clubs, naturalisation of player with 2 nationalities, national team scouts, and customisable flags for the supporters in the 3D mode – these are just a few examples of the features implemented as requested by the community.

User Generated Content
    More than 40 parts of the game are easily extendable by the users. A special directory structure and the new file system make the content of the various fansites compatible.

Database and Editor
    FIFA Manager 10 comes with even more licensed leagues. The database includes now far more than 3,600 clubs and 31,000 players. More than 9,000 of these players are represented with real-life pictures, several hundred of them even with extra-large pictures. An extensive editor ships with the game. It allows you to add leagues, clubs and as many players as you like.

Supported software:

Microsoft Windows 2000/XP (Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98/ME and Microsoft Windows NT are not supported), executable on Microsoft Windows Vista

Minimum hardware requirements:
    1.3 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent processor
    1024 MB RAM, 2048 MB recommended (depending on the number of selected leagues)
    64 MB (AGP/PCI-E), graphics card
    12,000 MB available hard disk space
    8x DVD-ROM drive
    DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Great info. Any ideas about the release date?
    can anyone post (sim-city4) game for download, i can't find it here.
    my video card is geforce nivdia fx 5500 is it support the game and can i see the 3d match please any one give me the answer fifa manager is not working on my computer my system is 2.5 ghz dual core . windows xp service pack 3. 1 gb ram. 1 gb graphic card . can anybody help me.
    how do you get write permission for the editor on fifa manager 2010?

Re: Fifa Manager 2010 PC game

You have to get it from here http://simcitysocieties.ea.com/index.php else you can download from some torrents or p2p sites..

Thanks Jeffrey and Sniperz for those news and info... very valuable and I cn't wait to buy this new year's game.

Anybody know when it's due for release ??? Can it be bought online ??? (Because I live in France and those game will only be available in months... maybe after Chritsmas)

cool Re: Fifa Manager 2010 PC game

Are the bugs in FIFA Manager 09 fixed? With so many new features and improvements, I expect new problems / bugs. I wouldn't like to spend a huge chunk of my saving just to purchase a game that's unplayable.

Has EA mention something about this?

I am not sure that EA has officially said about the bugs. But they had issued a patch for different bugs. The patches are available for free download from the site. There are that are discovered by many users. I had seen players stepped through the ball instead of running out for it. There are some glitches but you can look for the relevant patch also.