Thread: Get Project Torque Game

Get Project Torque Game

I want project torque game. It is an awesome racing game. I had played some time ago and now I want a free version of the game. Also I need some general tips and overview of the game. Like how to work with the multiple features in the game. What are system requirements, etc. And the most important from where I can download it free. Thanks.

Re: Get Project Torque Game

Project Torque is an online game for pc. It is an superb pc racing game very much similar to nfs. Normally it not completely free. You can search on the net and get a trial or demo version. Other than this you will have to purchase the license copy for the same. It is a multiplayer game which played by players all over the world. The graphic is good which offers a better gaming experience. The detailing of crashing, cars is really good. It is giving a more realistic feeling. it needs some improvement on sound but the controls are good. It is easy to play the game.

Project is a multiplayer online pc game. You can connect to an online server and compete with the player all over the internet. It is an awesome game with great graphic and control. The official website of Project Torque offers you a free version with limited features. You will need to purchase the license copy as it is not for free. I am giving a link below. Download the tool run it. It is a downloader which download the project game. The size estimate is around 1GB.
    Click here to download Project Torque.

Project Torque is much more similar like NFS. You had played the popular racing game. The best part of this game is car handling. The controls works superbly and is very easy to play. The minimum system requirement for the game is windows xp or vista with P4 processor and ram minimum of 512 MB. You should have a DX9 support in your system.