Thread: Prototype Save Game Download

Prototype Save Game Download

Hello, I have a decent computer and my computer specs are listed below:

Asus P5Q Deluxe Motherboard
    Quad Core 6600 Processor
    Nvidia 9800 GTX Graphic Card
    Corsair Ram 2GB 800mhz
    Corsair 450W PSU

So, prototype game works fine at high settings on my computer without any issues. I have started this game, but what bothers me atm is a level where all hunters unite and try to kill the hero and I have almost played it 10-15 times but cant pass that level and now am stucked. So can anyone help me out by giving me any tips or so to clear that level or even a save game of prototype will do the job for me. So please give me any download save game of prototype for pc game link. Thank you

Download prototype save game for pc, below from the attachment. The save game contains all the game missions completed already. All Abilities are also Unlocked. Place it in My Documents\Prototype folder. This cheat contains a saved game or configuration file that may overwrite your existing saves or configuration. Always make a backup of files before overwriting as this cheat may not work with your particular version of the game.

hi guys....help me out....i m on the ship with the supreme hunter....i m unable to defeat it....what do i do??..i have tried many times to destroy it,...but unable to....can anyone help?

Hey Dinsh I Clicked On Ur Saved Games .zip But It Is Not Coming Why Tell Me Plz
    Attached Files Attached Files

Does anyone know where is Prototype save game location?? I am going to format and install Windows 7 RC on my system, and therefore I want to backup the save game of prototype so that I will not have to start playing the game from the beginning itself. Also will prototype game work on Windows 7 RC, prototype is compatible with Windows 7 RC or not?

In Games right-click prototype and pick "Saved Games" or "C:\Users\username\Documents\Prototype". An prototype works fine on on Windows 7 build 7127 x64, I have played and hour or two of Prototype, no problems of any kind so far.

Does anyone know when will the patch for protoype is going to come? What is the release date of patch for Prototype game for PC? I am having hard luck here playing it on my pc, cause the game always crashes. Please help me.

I cant remember how I did it, but I guess if you overwrite your saved game in your C: Drive and then start the game as regular then you will get a level select option and you can start the game at any level that you want.

Unfortunately, it does not seem like it is that easy. I have tried to start a new game in normal and normal + and in every other option from menu and in game. I can not find a level or mission select. =( I'll check back or maybe try a new save file.

Do one thing, select mission from save game by loading the previous level and then start the game from begining and see if that helps. New Game+ Mode - finish the non-plus mode of a game such a Normal to enable Normal+ mode and the like. In Game+ mode, Alex's skills are unlocked at the start.

Download Prototype Trainer for pc

Download Prototype Trainer for PC that I found from another forum.

The first one is Prototype v1.0.0.1 +7 Trainer

NUMPAD1 - UNLIMITED HEALTH
    NUMPAD2 - UNLIMITED AMMO
    NUMPAD3 - MAX PE POINTS
    NUMPAD4 - ONE HIT KILL
    NUMPAD5 - AUTOMATIC SUPER JUMP
    NUMPAD6 - TOGGLE TERMIC VISION ON
    NUMPAD7 - TOGGLE TERMIC VISION OFF

- Zoom Option
    - Set Trainer Transparency

And the second one is Prototype v1.0.0.1 + 11 Trainer

Trainer Options:

NUMPAD1 - UNLIMITED HEALTH
    NUMPAD2 - UNLIMITED AMMO
    NUMPAD3 - MAX PE POINTS
    NUMPAD4 - ONE HIT KILL*
    NUMPAD5 - AUTOMATIC SUPER JUMP
    NUMPAD6 - TOGGLE TERMIC VISION ON
    NUMPAD7 - TOGGLE TERMIC VISION OFF
    NUMPAD8 - SUPER SPPED
    NUMPAD9 - SLOW MOTION
    NUMPAD0 - NORMAL SPEED
    NUMPAD/ - NEVER WANTED

- Zoom Option
    - Set Trainer Transparency

Prototype Cheat Codes, Hints, Tips for PC

Here are the Prototype Cheat Codes, Hints, Tips for PC Gaming

Cheat Codes
    The following cheats are available for the computer game Prototype on PC.

Unlock Body Surf Ability
    Cheat code: Right, Right, Left, Down, Up, Up, Up, Down

Unlock Hard Mode
    Complete the game on Normal to unlock hard mode. Simply complete the game on Easy or Normal to unlock the New Game + Mode. In this mode Alex' skills are unlocked from the beginning. If you beat the game on Easy you will unlock Easy + Mode, if you beat it on Normal you will unlock Normal + Mode and Easy + Mode (if you skipped easy completely).

How to destroy the Supreme Hunter from the last level
    In "musclemass" power throw anything at him and when he is stunned just grab him and give him some punches,be careful when he comes towards you,or when he does a special power.

Re: Protoype Save Game Download

I also completed all level of prototype game except for some of the virus area clearing part of the game completion in the end which is an optional task. Here is my prototype save game, download it from the attachment and follow the same procedure what Amil has written in his post of overwriting the save game in protoype folder in my documents and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amil View Post
    [U]Place it in My Documents\Prototype folder. This cheat contains a saved game or configuration file that may overwrite your existing saves or configuration. Always make a backup of files before overwriting as this cheat may not work with your particular version of the game.

More Prototype cheats for pc

Hints: Unlock Platinum Events:
    Earn a 'Gold' rank in all events.

Hints: Finding Infected Water Towers:
    Squawking crows usually circle the Infected water towers, making them easier to find.

Hints: New Game+:
    Finish the game and then start the story mode again.

Hints: Helicopter Jumping:
    To do this trick you will need the ability to Jump Kick so that you can fly towards the first helicopter of The Strike team. You can also use the Whipfist's Grab upgrade to latch onto an enemy helicopter. Double Jump can also be useful. To start, jump up and Jump Kick or use the Whipfist Grab to latch onto the first helicopter. Do the button event to kill the pilots. Fly up as high as possible and look for the next target. Make sure to use the Lock On ability. Jump out of the current helicopter and Jump Kick towards the next helicopter. You can keep doing this as long as there are helicopters. If you fall, quickly use the Whipfist Grab. Note: This can be very challenging but if done successfully you can attack numerous helicopters without ever touching the ground.

Prototype Walkthrough for PC / Playstation 3 / XBox 360

Episode 1

Memory in Death

Kill the Military Personnel
    After the opening cutscenes have commenced and you have control of Alex, you'll be tasked with killing the five Blackwatch troopers near your starting position. Follow the onscreen prompts to perform some basic and special attacks until all five are toast.

Go to Times Square
    You must now go to Times Square, which is south of your current position and marked on your map. En route, try sprint along the walls. You can also try your airdashing move, which you'll perform by sprinting midair, and the gliding move, which you'll perform by holding the sprint button and jumping midair. The area is crawling with the Infected, but you can get by just fine by ignoring them.

However you get there, keep moving until you reach the destination point in Times Square.

Kill the Military Personnel
    Now that you've got some claws to wreak some serious havoc, use them to kill the Blackwatch troopers near the sandbags. Try out the various combos and special attacks available with the claws. If you need help finding any stray troopers, just check your minimap. Jumping and pressing the special attack button works well.

Continue Down Times Square
    If you took any damage in the last skirmish, you should try consuming someone (grab your victim and press the Special Attack button) to regain energy. Otherwise, head south to the next destination point.

Destroy the Tanks
    You must deal with four tanks now, but with your new Hammerfist power, this'll be a snap! Sprint over to the nearest tank (they're marked on your minimap with skull icons) and use Hammerfist combos to completely destroy it. A good attack is the Hammerfist Elbow Slam, which can be performed by jumping and hitting the Special Attack button midair. Keep an eye out for missiles being fired at you, and be ready to dodge them if necessary. A good strategy is to just stay on the move constantly.

Once you've destroyed the four tanks, kill off any Blackwatch troopers in the area. If you need health, remember to consume them!

Continue Down Times Square
    Head toward the next destination point to the south. On the way you'll run into some troopers on the building tops, so run up the buildings and attack, or hit them with a missile launcher from a neighboring building. Cut through their ranks until you reach the destination point to the south.

Kill the Hunters
    Hunters are no joke: they're big, tough, and when they gang up on you, you'll have to be deft at maneuvering around their attacks. With your new Blades power at your disposal, approach a lone Hunter, grab it, throw it to the ground, then hit it with Blade combos. If multiple Hunters attack, you'll need to be sprightlier. Hit one, diveroll to avoid retaliation, then jump and perform a midair attack before rolling away again.

Keep this up until all Hunters are defeated. Be sure to grab the red health orbs afterward to keep your energy high.

Consume the Commander
    The Blackwatch is sending in a small army to deal with you now: troopers, tanks, and the new gunship helicopter. When the gunship swoops down low, cut it with your blades, or better yet, toss a vehicle at it! Wipe out the tanks as you did before, and cut through the troopers as you head north back toward where you started this mission. Alternatively, you could just wall run and glide to the north, avoiding all combat (but where's the fun in that?).

When you reach the Commander to the north (he's marked with a blue arrow), grab him and consume him to end the mission

More here

Hey brothers. I suffer a problem with prototype game.
    There is no control defined for scan the infected water tower. in mission 13.
    or above. I not remembered. so I fail to complete the game.
    please help.

am unable to install, the game pls help i have downloaded from my friends cd when i click the prototype setup file it was not running.

why i don't have prototype's folder in to my documents? i have windows7 32bit

i cant scan in misson 14 in pc can any one help me pls?

Can someone give me seve game after the mission MEN LIKE GODS is compleet

I grabbed a 100% save game file because my game kept crashing after the men like gods helicopter missions.. right after the military base cut-scene.

I, however, can NOT figure out how to load any level from this save. It loads and works fine, but can somebody tell me how to level select or choose a mission.. I can't figure out how.

Re: Prototype Save Game Download

Mission 13 - The Stolen Body

1. Time to pay another visit to Dr. Ragland over at the morgue. Follow your yellow marker over to your destination to begin the mission.
    2. Once you regain control, you're going to need to hijack a tank. Obtain the disguise of a Blackwatch soldier and then go looking for a tank to steal.
    3. When you get a tank, follow the waypoint back to the morgue so you can pick up Ragland.
    4. With Ragland in tow, your next objective will be to head towards an abandonned military base so that Ragland can obtain some samples. Try not to gain the attention of any military forces on the way.
    5. Reaching the checkpoint will put both Alex and Ragland inside the facility, which of course is about to be attacked by hordes of infected.
    6. Your main goal here is simply to protect the wall that stands between the infected and Ragland for four minutes.
    7. The first two minutes or so of this mission is pretty easy and you can deal with most of them simply by throwing the various objects lying around.
    8. TIP:What you need to be careful of is hitting them when they're close to the wall due to the fact that Alex's attacks damage the wall as well. If they get close, throw them away or consume them instead of punching them.
    9. It starts to get much tougher when they start throwing Hunters into the mix. There are several Missile Launchers lying around for the very purpose of dealing with Hunters. Try to spot them early and use the Missile Launcher to get rid of them before they get a chance to get close to the wall.
    10. TIP: If a Hunter does get close to the wall, don't fire a missile at it. Instead, just try to get the Hunter's attention by using basic attacks. They're generally more interested in killing something that's trying to kill it than some guy on the other side of a wall.
    11. You'll probably cut it pretty close, but if you can manage to keep the Hunters off the wall, limit the amount of damage that you yourself do to it, and are able to keep the number of regular infected attacking the wall to a minimum, you should be able to make the four minutes.
    12. Once the four minutes are up, you'll have to actually kill everything that remains.
    13. From here on out, throw caution to the wind and use everything from Missile Launchers, to Assault Rifles, to whatever you can get your hands on in order to kill all the remaining infected.
    14. After the area is clear, Ragland will come out and you'll have to drive the tank to the next waypoint in order to bring him to safety.
    15. Along the way you'll have to deal with tentacles that emerge from the street. Just hang back and blast them with tank shells and your machine gun.
    16. TIP: It's especially important here that you not anger the military since you have to remain inside the slow moving tank which spells certain death in the face of the helicopters' missiles.
    17. The tentacles like to throw cars at you, so try to save a tank shell to blow the car away before it manages to hit you.
    18. Once you reach the morgue, you'll complete the mission.

I clear the stage by destroying all the water tower. You can use Infected vision power to find which one is Infected .

It could be a corrupted cd, try it on another cd drive and find out whether if it is the cd or cd drive that is at fault? Do you get any error message? Can you be more specific?

There is not a single patch or information given anywhere on the net yet but in the meanwhile download the demo of prototype game for pc. Hope that the patch for prototype game for pc releases soon.

With the above save game files, you can also start the level of the game at any point, dont you know that? Just copy and paste or overwrite the save game into the directory where you have saved files of prototype game and launch game and start the game from the level that you want, simple.

Mission 13 - The Stolen Body

1. Time to pay another visit to Dr. Ragland over at the morgue. Follow your yellow marker over to your destination to begin the mission.
    2. Once you regain control, you're going to need to hijack a tank. Obtain the disguise of a Blackwatch soldier and then go looking for a tank to steal.
    3. When you get a tank, follow the waypoint back to the morgue so you can pick up Ragland.
    4. With Ragland in tow, your next objective will be to head towards an abandonned military base so that Ragland can obtain some samples. Try not to gain the attention of any military forces on the way.
    5. Reaching the checkpoint will put both Alex and Ragland inside the facility, which of course is about to be attacked by hordes of infected.
    6. Your main goal here is simply to protect the wall that stands between the infected and Ragland for four minutes.
    7. The first two minutes or so of this mission is pretty easy and you can deal with most of them simply by throwing the various objects lying around.
    8. TIP:What you need to be careful of is hitting them when they're close to the wall due to the fact that Alex's attacks damage the wall as well. If they get close, throw them away or consume them instead of punching them.
    9. It starts to get much tougher when they start throwing Hunters into the mix. There are several Missile Launchers lying around for the very purpose of dealing with Hunters. Try to spot them early and use the Missile Launcher to get rid of them before they get a chance to get close to the wall.
    10. d best thing is to get away from the wall and to enter d area frm wer d infected r commin and just kill ass many ass possible and leave d rest they will be gaggling to break d wall but its too tough for them to break it so be chilled and handle hunters by air dash and air kick its best way cause using rocket launchers will get rid of ur life too after taking off hunters take care off d rest and after dat gettine into tank avoid d sting dat comes off from gronds watch out of the heavy trucks and cars it throws on tank and it even strikes with that if ur near to it

hey guys I NEED HELP!!i have PROTOTYPE on PC! and i have the controller , i wanna play the game wit hthe controller but it doesnt go, i mean, it says
    "ur default controller is been set to "keyboard + mouse" and u can change it to the controller in the settings, i plugged in my controller and it says it works ok, it's true, cuz i played Flatout ultimate cornage with them, THEY WORK!!
    but in the pROTOTYPE, i cant switch the keyboard mouse to the controller

deos anyopne know how to fix this i had 2 diffrent prototype games but both cant switch to the controller....
    i have a pair of RainBow controllers =/

anyone helpppppppp

prototype save game download

can anyone just give the save game after doing the water scan mission
    plz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast