Thread: Forza Motorsport 3 game modes and cars, technology

Forza Motorsport 3 game modes and cars, technology

hi
    i am interested to know about Forza Motorsport 3 i have saw its video which promising more and good thing basically i want to know is that good game for multilayer i am looking for play over internet and lan also which technology and cars are used ?

Re: Forza Motorsport 3 game modes and cars, technology

The latest chapter in the series edited by Turn 10 introduces a new graphics engine that ensures the 60 frames per second on Xbox 360 and, above all, a physics engine that operates at a frequency of 360 Hz. The latter is a more accurate technology in the current gaming landscape and provides a physical support of the highest level, with no small amount of calculations that favors realism generally. One could also mention the new management system damage, as well as new cockpit and new tracks.

Forza Motorsport 3 is heavily focused on multiplayer component, beyond the characteristics related to customization and sharing of the car that we mentioned earlier. You can arrange private multiplayer sessions with friends or participate in large tournaments over Xbox Live. The latter, moreover, are integrated with the single player career mode in Forza Motorsport 3. Finally, you can play in two on the same Xbox 360 in a split-screen or play in a local network of up to eight simultaneously. In both the single player in multiplayer is also possible to customize the interface screen (HUD).

The new engine provides the 60 frames per second on Xbox 360. The picture is more fluid than in the past and the technology is able to manage many machines simultaneously without any drop in frame rate. The track is more refined with a new bump mapping technology that puts the spotlight on the individual bumps of the asphalt.