Thread: Wifi connection for DS emulator

Wifi connection for DS emulator

Can we get a Wifi connection for DS emulator ? If yes can some one give me a tutorial on it ? Please i really want to know thanks for the help .

Edit : currently i am playing pokemon platinum .

Re: Wifi connection for DS emulator

There is an emulator with wi-fi support. Obviously you will need an internet connection that can go more than 128 kilobytes upstream.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Open your DS , choose a game like the pokemon platinum, now go to the game freak screen that shows the pokemon movie, go to the screen that shows Giratina. A page will appear where you can chose your save file. now select the Nintendo WiFi setting press the A button. There will be two choices, hit the blue button that says Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection settings. after that chose a connection boxes.Hit search for an access point. make sure you are i a wifi hot spot or your router is on . on your access point, then put in the WEP key that goes with you router or what ever security is. You are all done . Enjoy your wifi setting

You are great this tutorial Rocks ! thanks for the help .

Exclamation Re: Wifi connection for DS emulator

I have a ds emulator that is called DeSuME I am trying to connect to wifi so I can get an item to my real ds.
    how do I get the wifi to the ds emulator the instructions do not work
    i tries the instructions posted but they dont work for me

can someone help me>

thanks guys

I'm playing Pokemon Pearl on no$gba2.6a but can't seem to get the wifi set up after following the instructions. After keying in the SSID and WEP codes, it says "no access point in range" but my wireless is always on. I"m using a desktop. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman22 View Post
    Open your DS , choose a game like the pokemon platinum, now go to the game freak screen that shows the pokemon movie, go to the screen that shows Giratina. A page will appear where you can chose your save file. now select the Nintendo WiFi setting press the A button. There will be two choices, hit the blue button that says Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection settings. after that chose a connection boxes.Hit search for an access point. make sure you are i a wifi hot spot or your router is on . on your access point, then put in the WEP key that goes with you router or what ever security is. You are all done . Enjoy your wifi setting
    i've just started using my ds again after about 1 1/2 years of not playing at all, and i've noticed that my router doesn't have a WEP key or something like that. we use NETGEAR, but there's nothing else i can do. i've been using a download off my friends laptop to trade online with Diamond, but i can't get it to work at home. help?

There might be some trouble with the driver that is installed in your computer and that is the reason that you are facing this problem. My suggestion to you is to search for the latest driver from internet and install that in your computer. Check if that is able to solve the issue for you. I am not saying that this is the only problem with that but it is one of the possible problems that can cause the troubles like this.