| || |
| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: ArmA 2, Blood Bowl, Sims 3 patch
ArmA 2 - Patch v1.02.58134
Blood Bowl - Patch v188.8.131.52
- Improved AI driving skills
- Lowered enemy AI skills for regular and recruit difficulty levels
- Improved AI tactics Micro, attack in pairs, path limiting to avoid passing through walls.
- Fixed multiplayer session NAT negotiation
- Improved game stability (various crash opportunities fixed)
- Multiple save slots supported
- Improved field map shape beyond borders
- Various campaign and localization fixes and improvements
- Modules (F7) support added in the Mission Editor
- Added option to disable various post-process effects (bloom, blur and so on.)
The Sims 3 - Patch V1.2.7
- Corrected Basically a graphics hardware problem most network desynchronization
- Rule problems speeds 2 and 3, which were too slow. Some computers will now have better results when using 2 and 3 speeds.
- Fixed the switch on / off switch in the progression of history.
- Fixed a possible crash with the audio code.
- Correction of baby sitters who left the land with the babies.
- Rule problems with vsync and refresh rate.
- Address some authentication error and the DVD player compatibility at startup.
- This update rule on certain issues Mac systems that can crash the game when connecting to servers AFP.