Thread: Convert AVI to PSP

Convert AVI to PSP

I don't know if i am posting it in right place but here it goes . Currently i own a psp fat and i want to put a AVI file on to my PSP. So can any recommend me a free software can i get to convert my AVI movies to a PSP ? thanks for the help .

Re: Convert AVI to PSP

Here is the best and mostly recommend software : PSP Video 9

PSP Video 9 is a free PSP video converter that converts video files, YouTube videos, movies and DVD's so you can play them on your PSP. The software can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.) into the proper video formats (MPEG-4, H.264) that play on the PSP. It is available for Windows and Mac.

Download Here

Movavi Video Converter is a groundbreaking video format converter you can use to convert video & audio files. Rip video & DVD. Convert video & audio. Save for iPod, iPhone, PSP, cell phones. Download YouTube™ video. Burn DVD. Do it all with this powerful video file converter. Download Video Converter!

dvdxosft PSP Video Converter, a powerful Sony PSP mp4 converting program, supports converting FLV, Divx, Xvid, MOV, RM, RMVB, DVR-MS, MPEG, WMV AVI, ASF to PSP mp4 format.

dvdXSoft PSP Video Converter offers you fastest converting speed and excellent output video and audio quality. The user-friendly interface make sure everyone can finish whole converting by just 3 clicks.

dvdXSoft PSP Video Converter allows you to convert to psp mp4 movie with H.264 or Xvid codecs.

Download
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever