Thread: Sega Megadrive Emulator for Ds Download

Sega Megadrive Emulator for Ds Download

Hello i Need a Sega Megadrive Emulator for Nindento Ds , please Tell me Where Can i download the Sega megadrive Emulator For Nindento Ds , or if There is a Good Alternative available to it , then please share it with me , Thanks in advance

Re: Sega Megadrive Emulator for Ds Download

NO$GBA started as a Gameboy Advance debugger but was later released as a normal emulator(version 1.9). It is the first gameboy advance emulator to support multiplayer games on the same pc! Later versions added support for the NintendoDS portable console.

• put the GBA BIOS file in the emulator's folder, and rename it to "gba.rom"
    • run No$GBA.exe
    • pick a GBA image (no ZIP)
    • go to "Options" / "Emulation setup"
    • increase the number of "Emulated Gameboys"
    • in "Link Gamepaks", set "Gamepaks in all GBA"
    • in "Reset/Startup Entrypoint", set "GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo")
    • click OK, you should then see 2 GBA screens side by side
    • right click on the left window, click on "Link" so that the window comes back to normal.
    • then redo the right-click and click "Link" , and here we go, the 2nd gameboy does boot!

Please remember that the more gameboy's you emulate the stonger the pc will have to be!

DeSmuME is a new Nintendo DS emulator by YopYop.
    Emulates pretty well Meteos's demo but there is a small problem with the mouse. It is called DeSmuME which we guess comes from merging DS EMU and ME. Emulator is progressing very fast and many commercial NDS roms can be booted on it.

DeSmuME is up to it's third official release. This Nintendo DS emulator is starting to run (with alot of graphic glitches) a few commercial games with decent speed. More work has been put in correcting CARD_REG bugs in this version.

For the next release, yopyop will be working on graphic problems which should greatly help the playability of some games.

"jEnesisDS" is a Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Emulator for the Nintendo DS.
    It started as a port of my Java Genesis/32X emulator jEnesis. By now, the code has been
    completely rewritten and many parts (CPU core, parts of GPU) are written in ARM assembler.

1. You have to play a bit with the settings to make some games boot or work better.
    2. Some games work faster with "Idle Loop Detection", others without (Castlevania, Gunstar Heroes),
    3. and some games just boot if it is disabled.
    4. The same goes for H-INT emulation. If a game doesnt boot just try changing those options.

Very few games will just boot, if checksum autofixing is disabled (Dynamite Heady, Thunder Force IV).
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever