Thread: PSP doom 64 For Free

PSP doom 64 For Free

Where can i get PSP doom 64 for free i am searching this for a long time . but didnt get any good result . Please give me a link where can i download this game for free .

Re: PSP doom 64 For Free

information from cheats.gamespy

Overview

Once again the minions of Hell are trying to take over the Earth, and it's up to a lone space Marine to travel to Hell to save the world. As the hero, you will have to make your way through narrow corridors and hallways, in levels designed especially for the Nintendo 64. Along the way, you will face many old foes including cyber demons, mutant space Marines, flaming skulls, and cacodemons. The classic DOOM weapons also make their return and include pistols, grenade launchers, and the awesome BFG 9000. In addition to obtaining weapons and killing everything in sight, finding key cards and switches are necessary to get to the end of each level. With the power of the Nintendo 64, several graphical improvements have been made the graphics engine renders a true 3D world, and new light sourcing effects create a new mood and atmosphere for the game. You're the only one who can save the Earth from demons in DOOM 64.

You can get this game from the net for free ,, From the unoofical downloading sites .

Doom 64 keeps the traditional Doom shoot-and-strafe gameplay and story line (you against the forces of Hell)--but this is no simple PC port. Doom 64 goes above and beyond the other versions with eye-popping visuals, flawless controls, and new levels. Everything has been built from scratch, including totally redesigned monsters and weapons.