Thread: Buy a PSP

Buy a PSP

Where i can i buy a psp at shop does any one know where can i get a PSP in near place ? Which PSP to go for ? what should be the rate of PSPs ? ETC can any one please give me all details to buy a PSP ? I live in mumbai .
    Thanks for the help .

Re: Buy a PSP

You can go to selected croma shops in mumbai and check for the latest PSP , i think you should wait for more 3-4 month because there is new PSP coming in the market PSP Go
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

you can try lookin online on site like Ebay, shopmania

PlayStation Portable Slim and Lite
    PSP Slim & Lite is a name used in the PAL territories to refer to the second generation of the PlayStation Portable handheld game console released and manufactured by Sony Computer Entertainment. The same model was called simply PlayStation Portable in Japan and North America. At E3 2007, Sony released information about a slimmer and lighter version of the PlayStation Portable.The new PSP is 33% lighter and 19% slimmer than the original PSP system. The model numbers have changed to PSP-2000, following the previous region-based numbering scheme

PSP-3000 series
    PSP-3000 series is a updated version of the PlayStation Portable Slim and Lite (PSP-2000), released in 2008. It is going to be supplemented by the PSP Go, which is scheduled to be released in October 2009.

PlayStation Portable Go

PSP Go (styled PSPgo or PSP go, model PSP-N1000) is a version of the PlayStation Portable handheld videogame console to be manufactured by Sony. It is scheduled for release on October 1, 2009 in American and European territories. It was revealed prior to E3 2009 through Sony's Qore VOD service. Although its design is significantly different from other PSPs, it is not intended to replace the PSP 3000 which Sony will continue to manufacture, sell and support .