Thread: EA download manager problems

EA download manager problems

I bought Battlefield 2 EA Store and it should download EA Download Manager to download my game.Then I installed without problems .I install the game and the add-ons in this order:
    BF2142 -> Patch 1.20 -> Nother Strike -> Patch 1.4
    The installation is complete, I start the game, and i received Error message that say : The game can not start. To start this game, please login to EA Download Manager, make sure your account , and then try again.
    what should i to to solve this ?

thank you

Re: EA download manager problems

EA's DRM is causing this problem persist so figured out that you are admin and have ownership of the folders. else try with uninstall remove it from registry also then reinstall it again and try.

I noticed that is recorded after the code (for those who have downloaded from the site of EA) to activate the game from EA downoad manager and then on the internet to activate but the extensions it does not work because the code is already activated. So I searched the solution of the problem that I had abandoned. I noticed that several other games have a security problem. Buyers could not play because impossible to install because of this security and download the version copied to market.

I bought The Sims 2: Deluxe form EA store. To play the game, you must log in to EA download manager. I login with my email and code, but can not get inside . Where the code is 100 percent correct i am sure and mail also. Have written to EA but they are not for any help...