Thread: How to fix error 132 addon problem

How to fix error 132 addon problem

Just few days back i had bought world of warcraft game. I had installed it on my system. The problem is that when i try to play game i always get this thing called error #132 memory cannot be read. After getting the error 132, my system get crashed. Can any body tell me that how to fix error 132 addon problem on my pc? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue.

Re: How to fix error 132 addon problem

For that you need to run the game in openGL mode. For that you need to click on the Start menu, then click on World of Warcraft. Afterwards you need to right click on the World of Warcraft icon and then click on properties. Then on the Target field add -opengl after the quotation mark, let say for "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe" -opengl and then click on ok tab.

I think you need to disable addons. It might be that there would be a broken API somewhere which allows addons to cause 132 errors. You should be able to change your startup sequence to load from a CD drive by changing it in the BIOS at boot up and setting the CD drive as the default boot device and disabling all other devices.

A program running on your machine could be causing issues. The best way to get rid of the above is to uninstall world of warcraft game from your system and then try to install it back on your system. It might be that some of the files may have been corrupted on your system.

Happy Re: How to fix error 132 addon problem

Hey everyone concerned, I was able to fix the error 132 by simply system restoring my pc a few days before the error began. No problems after that.