Thread: Build-a-lot 2 Cheats, Tips

Build-a-lot 2 Cheats, Tips

Can i get cheat for build a lot 2 , it is a small game but really fun to play . so make it even more enjoyable can any on egive me cheats for build a lot 2 .

Re: Build-a-lot 2 Cheats, Tips

Information from casualgameguides ,, Here is the basic starting you should do :

• Take a few seconds to ~look~ at your town's layout and try to plan ahead! Breaks in the land plots that group 2 or 3 lots together can be VERY useful for either grouping negative approval structures together or building two houses with a park in the middle.
    • Grouping negative approval structures together will NOT compound or multiply its negative ratings!
    • Depending on the layout, I sometimes use a shop as a "buffer" between negatively rated structures and my houses. Shops aren't affected by negative or positive ratings but will absorb the negative rating that would affect a house if it were built there instead.
    • If you don't like the way your town is laid out in the beginning, simply restart the level until you see a strategically optimized layout that you like best.
    • In the beginning levels, I usually buy the blueprint FIRST before doing anything else. In later levels however, I would build the most expensive house I could first and (depending on time and available materials, paint and add at least one upgrade before selling it for startup cash
    • Paint EVERY house you build regardless of whether you keep it or sell it! The approval rating you earn will stay with the house and add to your overall rating even if you don't own it!
    • Beginning at Level 11, you will start to get "surprise" requirements. That's when the Mayor of the town interrupts you when you're almost done and gives you another requirement to do in order to win. For me, this usually meant that I'd have to replay that level and prepare for it in advance. I will list some of those surprises in later levels in case you are interested in knowing but to me, that was part of the fun and makes the game last longer.
    • Always check the mail. You don't need to build a post office this time around. The mail will arrive automatically. Always open in because it usually contains some extra money and sometimes will remind you of a useful gameplay tip.
    • While it's nice to be able to paint the houses different colors (and some levels require specific colors) the easiest color to paint a hose is YELLOW because it's just underneath the "Paint House" button so you can essentially double-click on "Paint House" to shave off a few seconds.
    • If there's a house you REALLY need to buy and you're worried it will be removed from the market before you can buy it, you can "squat" on it. Just click on it and leave it highlighted until you get enough from your rental propertied to buy it! This can be a BIG time waster though but as long as you leave the house highlighted, it won't go off the market!
    • The ONLY use I got from the "Low Ball" or "offer less" buttons were when a house or property popped up that ~knew~ I needed but couldn't afford in a while. I clicked those buttons and while my offer was refused, the house went off the market right away. That way, I knew it would come up again at just about the right time when I needed it!

Re: Build-a-lot 2 Cheats, Tips

Here are few more tips that can help you in :

Workers Tab (YELLOW)

You can hire additional employees by using workers tab. the tab keeps an update of how much it costs to hire additional helpers and how many employees you have on hand

One you click the tab a yellow hard hat icons will come , from that it will show you how many employees you can afford to train with the money you have on hand . If it is grayed out then it means that you have to wait until you can afford to train more of them.

Materials tab (RED)

The materials tab shows you how many supplies you have in inventory. It will also show you how much it costs to buy more inventory.

You can cut your cost of materials in half when you build a Recycling Center, which does not appear until level 11.

Blueprints tab (BLUE)

This is where you buy blueprints that you need whenever you have to build a new structure for the first time.

You will only have-to buy a blueprint once. Once you've bought it you can use it in the rest of the levels. You will not be allowed to buy blueprints ahead of time.

You will also be able to see how much it costs to purchase each blueprint.

Source