Thread: Pokemon Pearl Save Game

Pokemon Pearl Save Game

I got pokemon pearl in my system recently. The game is awesome. I want to know how can I save the game or use save game. Also can anyone give me complete guide of the game which will help to play it more easily. Also when I try to connect my system in wi-fi to play a multiplayer the connection drops frequently. Help me for this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Pokemon Pearl Save Game

Use the save editor tool to save game. The Pokemon Diamond Pearl Save Editor can give you all badges, items, ranks, etc. You can edit your pokemon and create you own pokemon. Als you can have full pokedex, edit losses, bp, gp. By clicking on the load box you can load all created pokemon in just a simple way.

When you try to connect to a wi-fi network just see that your firewall is turned off. If the firewall is on then the your system will block any incoming. You will not able to play in multiplayer mode. Also in your anti-virus you will need to configure your firewall and turned it off. Then restart your system and try to reconnect.

For playing in multiplayer mode you will need to setup a unsecured internet connection. In a unsecure connection you pc will allow incomings. Switch all your firewall off. Make a new connection and connect to it successfully. Then connect the game. The below link is the guide book of pokemon game. It is a good reference material.
    Pokemon Guide