Thread: Safecracker Walkthrough

Safecracker Walkthrough

Can any one give me a walkthrough of safecracker , i am not good in puzzle game , but i want to complete it because it exit me so could any one guide me on this game .
    Thank you for you walkthroughs

Re: Safecracker Walkthrough

Your job is to crack all the safes in this house. They are built on logical puzzles and lots of trying, so if you enjoy that you are at the right place. This guide will provide you with lots of information on how to crack most of the puzzles, but getting there still can be pretty tricky. Just don't give up, every puzzle is solvable. Its a good idea to save before trying a puzzle. When you feel the puzzle is very screwed up, simply exit the screen and re-enter it, your puzzle will be reset to the original state. So don't leave the screen unless you really want to.

Thanks for the great information but can i get full Walkthrough of this game i cant even solve the easiest puzzle .

Here is a full of the game Walkthrough form balmoralsoftware for all the level

A new game starts you in a telephone booth. Click on the ringing telephone and listen to Jerry Crabb tell you the code for entering the house. You have ten minutes to find your way into the house; otherwise, you'll have to restart the game and try again. Turn right and exit the telephone booth. Move forward to the crosswalk and cross the street. Continue up the other side of the street until you reach the gate to the Crabb estate. Zoom in on the gate padlock and click each tumbler five times to produce the only discernible set of three similar symbols: music notations. This opens the padlock, allowing you to move forward to the house entrance. Zoom in on the access panel to the left of the front doors and unlock the doors by entering the code from the telephone message: 1923. Move forward through two sets of doors into the Reception area.