Thread: My Horse and Me 2 for PS2

My Horse and Me 2 for PS2

I have played this game in my pc and i love it , i was just wondering is this game out in console like PlayStation 2 , i want to try in that . or some release date will be help full and some overview of the game will be great .
    Thank you for your help .

Re: My Horse and Me 2 for PS2

It has been released in PlayStation 2 in 24-Oct-2008 so i think it will be out for grub in near shops . From here you can buy original cd of my horse & me 2 for ps2

Re: My Horse and Me 2 for PS2

Here are some of the overview for My Horse and Me 2 for PS2 :

My Horse and Me 2 is packed with exciting new features, brand new graphics and animations, and an engrossing storyline to give fans the most complete equestrian experience and the most realistic horse simulation ever seen in a game

Feature

• Bond between horse and rider: impressive new features and animations mean that a strong bond can be created between horse and rider through proper grooming and caring. The strength of the bond created will increase your chances of reaching the top;
    • World’s only FEI licensed game: the only game to hold the exclusive worldwide license from the world’s foremost horse sports organisation, the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI);
    • Care, prepare, win: care for your horse by cleaning and feeding, prepare for competition by training for jumping, cross country and dressage, and win in official competitions;
    • Extended grooming: includes a unique feature of a full vet check to make sure your horse is fit and ready to compete;