Thread: Oblivion Easy Level Up Tips

Oblivion Easy Level Up Tips

Hello , Freinds, i Have just Started playing this last month, although i dont get much time , but now currently at level 3, i have heard about lots of peoples playing at level 13 and level 15 in short time, I tried playing but cannot level up easily in the Oblivion game, so can you give me some tips/tricks, so level up easy way in the oblivion game , tell me how can i level-ups faster.please help thanks in advance

Re: Oblivion Easy Level Up Tips

the stats in the menu bar mean that the progress in skill, the one on the bottom is the progress in the main level, which decided how strong the monsters are and, the armor and weapons you will find, the minor skills do not help you "level up" , I think if you raise more than one of your minor skills more than once, you can level. My character is a north and marksman is not one of my major skills. But since I fired about 2k arrows, Ive gotten my skill to about mid Level, (enough to zoom with block). And while Im doing that Im sneaking too.

You have to concentrate on your ability to climb the main level look in the menu of the character to know what are the main skills and try to increase them so you will be able to advance to level .. each one of your ability stats (destruction etc), once used enough, or trained by a trainer, can be increased (duh). After 10, or sometimes slightly more, of these increases, you will gain a level - a message will appear telling you this, and you then need to sleep - you can sleep anywhere will do (remember the difference between sleep and rest!) -- then you will be able to increase some of your main stats (strength)

To raise the level you need to increase your skills using such sword, athletics, and more spells .. Having gained 10 points among the various skills you will be asked to rest and meditate on what you have learned ...,you have to train your skills .as Per the example if you like 1 of the main skills blade begins to use the sword much, and so forth.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

You improve the skills by using them. Go kill things and do quests., if one of your major skills is blunt, then yes hitting things with a hammer will increase your blunt skill, and eventually increase your level, the process can be very slow but thats because the game is very long , its pretty good if you give yourself chance to get into it a bit

Your character qualifies for an increase in character level after improving any combination of major Skills by a total of 10 points. You need to rest on a bed for the level-up to take effect. How many minor skills you have increased during this time does not influence when you level. A key aspect of Oblivion is that when you level, the strength of your opponents increases: the level of any NPCs will be higher, and you will encounter more difficult creatures. On the other hand, there are many advantages to leveling. Maximizing these advantages will allow you to keep ahead of the enemies.