Thread: Animal Trough gone from Farmville

Animal Trough gone from Farmville

I was playing Farmville today and just clicked on the Trough and got this: "The Animal Trough is getting retired from FarmVille, But fear not! We're putting a free Reindeer and 7 Animal Feed in your Gift Box." After I accepted the offer my trough was gone. Iam glad that it’s gone as I was annoyed with it.

Re: Animal Trough gone from Farmville

Yes, got the same message. I think it was totally useless and was a wastage of space and money. I am also really happy that it’s gone. It was to be filled with animal feed so that other wandering wild animals could attracted so that we could adopt them. But all the time I was der I was able to only adopt White Turkey and a Black Sheep. Now when I clicked it today it was gone and left me with a reindeer and 7 animal feeds. I was really happy to get the reindeer I always wanted that. But I don’t understand what am I gonna do about the animal feed? As, it was only used for the animal trough, I did not find any other use for the animal feed. DO tell me, if it is used anywhere else?

I think it was a good thing and I enjoyed the little feature of trough. But ofcourse I got bored of it soon but I thought they would improve upon it or atleast add a few more animals in the trough so that I was interested in them longer. But the lazy Zynga people just decided to do away with it. It’s ok as I’e one less thing to care about in the Farmville. And btw even I don’t know what is the use of having these animal feeds.

Well, if you enjoyed the trough, you are gonna enjoy the new feature introduced the breeding pen where you can breed different animals at the same time from horses, to chicken to dogs. And there are also many more animals of different kinds, so I a excited for these new feature in the home farm. And you can use the animals feed for this so keep it with you until they introduce this new thing.

Oh, okk I didn’t knew about it. Thankyou for informing me. Now I will keep the animal feed safe, I was going to sell it to the market for some cash, but now I will wait for the pen and use my feed over there.