Thread: Xbox Live Gold Membership

Xbox Live Gold Membership

Hi,
    You all are familiar with Xbox Live Gold service. I know it is chargeable. But is there a way where can I get a free membership for some period. I had searched a lot thing out but did not find much information on it. Please tell the way to get an free live gold membership. How can become an member and enjoy the services of Xbox live gold especially. What services are included in it.

Re: Xbox Live Gold Membership

You can simply visit the xbox website and sign up a free account. It is quiet easy. Xbox offers two services a free membership and a premium gold one. In free services you will get free game demos to play, instant movies, add ons for games and chatting. In the premium gold member ship you will get multiplayer support, netflix, discounts on new purchase, photo sharing and much more along with the services included in free one. The premium is chargeable. It charges a prescribed fee other wise you can go with the free one.

It is possible to enjoy the the Xbox live premium gold service without paying any money by activating the 48 hrs trial period. Here what you have to do is first register your self on the xbox live. Then enter the code AA4XPN3 when asked. Now your 48 hours trail period is activated. You can use the same code again and again to activate the same 48 hrs trial. Only thing you will have to do is to provide with a separate email id. It you luck is enough strong then it is possible you will get some free games and prizes.

There are many websites on the web which gives you a 48 hr trial code. Like Tropicana. This trial codes can be use to get a free membership of Xbox Live Gold. You can use the code more than one time. It is quiet easy to setup. Only you will need to register yourself on the site and get your code. But these codes are unstable. It is recommended that you use the paid service.