Thread: Pokemon on PSP

Pokemon on PSP

Hello,

I'm looking for my PSP Pokemon video game (s). What I really do not care. How can you play pokemon on your psp where you should download and in which folder.
    I got something heard about an emulator GBSP and so ...

My PSP
    System Software 3.95
    1GB memory card

I hope you can help me

Re: Pokemon on PSP

The PSP can not emulate the DS (reason: two touch screen on the DS). Although a draft of a DS emulator has emerged that it was quickly abandoned. When you look at the difficulty with which the PC emulates the DS then imagines on PSP.

For if you are against Pokemon fan, you can play the other versions on GBA: namely Fire Red, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire and Leaf Green.

If your PSP Custom Firmware is or simply download GPSP emulator.

If you do not understand, I can give you more details.

This is a small tutorial, I would like to describe how easy his Game Boy Advance classics on the PSP gets to run.

Warning: This tutorial is only for 1.5 or 2.71 SE users thought! Exceptions prove the rule.

First, needed her a Game Boy Advance emulator. Therefore, I recommend gameplaySP (short: gpSP) because this a great ROM Emulator Compatibility *, and as many games in nearly run of original speed.

* As ROM is called the image of a game module, in this case that of a GBA game.

You can download at gpSP QJ.

After downloading simply the ZIP file and extract it. Now that the folder is located, namely "gpSP and gpSP%" in the PSP / GAME folder of your Memory Stick copy.

Note: ms0:\PSP\GAME\ -> Here are the folders inside

This completes the installation of gpSP almost complete. Unfortunately, only almost. Because if it would now try the program on your PSP to start, you will fail, an error message will show you, that you are a gba_bios file is needed. That you have but yourself to google, because I for legal reasons, here may not post link. But even with the search word "gba_bios" google should solve the problem.

If you now the BIOS you downloaded and unpacked, you'll have it still in gba_bios.bin rename (if it is not so called) and in the folder "PSP\GAME\gpSP" copy on Memory Stick.

This would make everything complete, and you can start right away. You need only ROMS which it in the gpSP folder copied. For the same reasons, as I have no link to the GBA BIOS post was allowed, I also do not link to ROMs give. But here again helps Google. "GBA ROMS download" - as what should be there. Otherwise, can you give me like a PN in the forum to write, then I support you in the search. ;-)
    The ROMs are from 4 to 32 MB in size and should - if they are from a half-page serous come - in fact all the problems with gpSP running.

The operation of gpSP is self-explanatory, after her programs on your PSP you started, you can automatically select a ROM. Then the game starts. To return to the gpSP menu to come, you'll have the "right" button on the pad while you press the triangle button hold. In the menu you can adjust everything from control to the sound. Also you can save there. But the fact that one can know everything and try it!

And now a lot of fun playing GBA on your PSP!