Thread: Pandora battery dead

Pandora battery dead

I have a PSP and i wanted to install the Custom Firmware on it, so i just tweaked my battery to create a Pandora Battery, Now my Pandora battery is dead and PSP won't start with the battery in it. Help!! How do i get my battery to work... I don't have another battery! Please someone help! I followed this tutorial : how to install Custom Firmware in PSP?

Re: Pandora battery dead

I had already mentioned in that tutorial to keep a spare battery, Well what does your PSP do when the battery is installed in the PSP? Try to convert the battery to a normal one, Use a micro solder to get the link that you just disconnected to solder up with a thin wire. Then try it in your PSP What does it show then?

When you created the pandora battery, did it start and install the custom firmware? If yes, then your battery is not dead. Read the tutorial carefully again. It clearly states that the pandora battery cannot be used as a normal battery. This is why always have a spare battery when you want one to be a pandora battery. Post back...

Hey, Thanks guys! I had no problems now, I installed the custom firmware and it just installed properly, but the PSP won't start from battery directly. I need to keep the charger attached. Once the PSP is on i can remove the charger and use the PSP with the battery. Its because of the battery is now Pandora battery. I have no issues now. Thanks for helping me guys!

i had mine cracked down last week too, since i no longer have the psp fat or hackable psp i decide to buy one pandora battery online.here is what i got from ishopvideogame