Thread: Dukes psp iso

Dukes psp iso

I have downloaded a lot of games from dukes psp iso. I was bored of Consoles so i took to Computer games, did not get that much graphics experience but though, Counter Strike took my whole year and still i'm addicted to it. Now again i have started using my long lost PSP when i just bumped into it while just cleaning my room so i tried searching it, and boom its gone? Does anyone know what is the new name for dukes psp iso?

Re: Dukes psp iso

Quote Originally Posted by Sachit View Post
    i went to the website, and boom its gone? Does anyone know what is the new name for dukes psp iso?
    Dude you are looking for the Dukes psp iso which doesn't exist now. Well it was long back when everyone banned it for violation of rules and illegal contents. Downloading a PSP's ISO is illegal too so do not ask for such thing... All the Best! And don't talk illegal unless you want to get banned!

Hey! I tried to understand what you are talking, but couldn't get a single word of it.. What is Dukes PSP ISO? Can anyone tell me what it is? Well i play games on all the consoles including wii, psp, ps2 even ps3 and xbox. Thought this info might be useful for me...

This is of no use and Dukes PSP ISO was a website which doesn't exist and is banned for providing illegal download of ISO images of PSP games. Search Engines banned it and the website hosting provider deleted its website for violation of rules and now it has disappeared in the dark corners which i guess will not come back soon... I hope i don't get banned because of you guys! Stop this illegal talk, i'm out of it and will not post anything regarding this anymore!!