Thread: How to copy Nintendo Wii Games ?

How to copy Nintendo Wii Games ?

Hi,

I have a problem with my Wii. Last week I bought a 2nd hand with the Wii version out of 3.3E. 2 days back I told him to build through a Wii key.
    But since the upgrade I can not play backup game. Why? Because it gives an error message that the disc can not read.

Re: How to copy Nintendo Wii Games ?

Hi,

You can copy Nintendo Wii Games with Easy Backup Wizard. Its the easiest and simplest method to Copy and Backup your Video Games.

Easy Backup Wizard has been developed to provide you with the simplest and easiest method to backup your Video Games. Easy Backup Wizard is so simple to use that even a complete novice will find it easy to copy and backup video games.

We all know what happens to the original discs we buy, no matter how careful you are, after a few years, or even months, they get scratched and become unusable. With easy backup wizard all that will be history, from now on you can preserve your original discs and play the backups you have made with easy backup wizard.

Basic Features:

• Backup games from the following consoles Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, PC, Dreamcast.
    • Also you will be able to backup your Video DVDs, containing your favourite Movie or Series.
    • Finally you will also be able to create Video DVDs, from the video files you have. Almost all video files are supported from divx, xvid to mp4.

Re: How to copy Nintendo Wii Games ?

The latest Version of both SaveGame Extractor and Installer Functions SaveGame much in the same Way as its Previous iterations - by allowing users to copy Your Wii Games' Save Game Files to and From A Standard SD Memory Card, respectively. It'll definitely be useful should you feel like going on a downloading frenzy and want for more space on your console.

Before you run either program, please make sure to read the accompanying documentation for each app before allowing it access to your console's internal memory. In any case, you can download both SaveGame Extractor v2.0 and SaveGame Installer v2.0 through the links we've provided below.

Download: SaveGame Extractor v2.0