Thread: Download Battlefield 2 for PC

Download Battlefield 2 for PC

I love every game of Battlefield franchise my favorites of them will be Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Battlefield: Bad Company waiting for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 . Well i have post this thread because i would like to play Battlefield 2 again but i dont have the link from where i can download Battlefield 2 it . can any one give me a link to download full Battlefield 2 .
    Thank you for your help .

re: Download Battlefield 2 for PC

Battlefield 2 (abbreviated to BF2) is a computer game by the Swedish developer Digital Illusions, in which players fight in a modern battlefield, using modern weapon systems. Battlefield 2 is a first-person shooter with some strategy and RPG elements. During development, Trauma Studios contributed to the development of the game after it was acquired by Digital Illusions CE.[3] BF2 is published by Electronic Arts as the third full game of the Battlefield series, released in late June 2005.The first two installments were Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam.

Here is the download link for Battlefield 2 full

The Battlefield 2 Complete Collection puts you on the frontlines of 21st century combat. There's a war going on and you've been dropped into the middle of it. Use the bleeding edge of military technology as you fight for one of the three military superpowers - the US, the Chinese or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Survive in frenzied close-quarters combat in the world's most dangerous hot spots. Hit the enemy on their home turf and unleash the world's deadliest military forces, using their fury and high-tech arsenal to survive -- then complete your mission and get home alive. Features Battlefield 2, the Special Forces expansion pack and two boosters.

You can buy it from the official site , i dont think you can get the full game to download . you can get a demo version of it .