Thread: Securom won't let me play Crysis Warhead

Securom won't let me play Crysis Warhead

Hello,

You've probably heard about the uproar caused by last security set up for video games and especially the class action pending against the Securom that requires a connection to EA during the game

after installation of Crysis Warhead, i get the error message something like Error checking the expiry date. Select to start or resume

but resume does not solve the problem, the game is not activated and i can not play ...

The message you refer to the EA website, which does strictly nothing.

Weary of war without doubt, however, EA has put online a small file crysis.exe to circumvent this difficulty.

i download this file on this site

put in C: \ Program Files \ Electronic Arts \ Crytek \ crysis warhead \ bin32 \

does any one have same problem ?
    thank you

Re: Securom won't let me play Crysis Warhead

i was looking for Crysis Warhead Securom settings but cant get that, Like BioShock, Crysis Warhead could use the Securom protection system to limit piracy. If they integrate this shit of Securom has the stand-alone expansion to Crysis. In any case, the protection systems that penalize honest buyers more than Pirated. Remember that the protection on BioShock forcing the player to get an Internet connection to complete the installation and not allowed to reinstall the game 5 times (it was originally planned for 3, but 2K Games is quickly mounted to avoid frond of the players on the official forums)

I tried bypassing it by creating an ISO of the game but not worked as making image of a disc is with copy protection.well so i search around for Securom bypass for Crysis Warhead what i found was only some torrants normally i was looking for tips or tricks for Crysis Warhead but did not found such help so i download that cracked copy .

In practice, a player who has purchased game can install the game on three computers (Mac or PC) to the maximum. It can however install the game as many times as they wish on the same machine. To install the game on another machine, it will contact the technical support ... Such protection, seen as unfair by some consumers (especially since a DRM-free version of the game was available on download networks before the official release of Spore), could go unnoticed without the participation of involuntary Sitemap.Despite the presence of DRM, the criticism and pirated versions available before the release of the game, they has already sold well, flowing over a million copies.