Thread: fate pc game download

fate pc game download

I am in big problem . i am on the net finding for a very old game call Fate its an a action role-playing game . I am tired , i cant find this game can any one give me a download link to it .
    Thank you for your help .

Re: fate pc game download

I have played this game and it is great you can download it from the official site but you have to pay for the full version you can get a free trailer version Here is the official link : http://www.wildgames.com/games/fate?...PurchaseButton

the system requirement

• Windows 2000, XP and Vista
    • Pentium - 800MHz or better
    • 256MB RAM
    • 16MB 3D hardware accelerated video card required
    • DirectX Version 8.0 or above
    • Keyboard and Mouse

About the game : Fate (often written FATE) is a 2005 single-player action role-playing game originally released for the PC by WildTangent. It was runner-up for "Role Playing Game of 2005" in PC Gamer magazine. A Macintosh port of the game was released at MacGameStore.com on September 19, 2008. A trial demo is available. A sequel called Fate: Undiscovered Realms was released in 2008. Fate is rated E10+ (okay for everyone 10 and up) for mild violence

Here is the download link

Overview

Travel to the outskirts where the Old Wood meets the Dungeon Gate in the fabled forest town of Grove.Beyond this mystic gate,you'll acquire power with unique weaponry and magic spells. Battle creatures that lurk within the dungeon's corridors.Venture beyond the gate to steal glimpses of glory and fortune. Live to the next century, or look death in its fiery eyes and seek solace in the after-life.The time has come to take the dare. Rise and test your worth! Step forward and determine Your FATE!

Game Feature

• Quick AND Immersive gameplay! Play for 15 minutes or for hours
    • Richly detailed 3D graphics
    • Journey through limitless caverns, dungeons, mines, and tunnels in search of adventure!
    • Each level is randomly generated with countless surprises, magical items and weapons to discover
    • Combat: Over 100 different monster types to encounter and battle!
    • Cast Spells: Defend, attack, heal or escape using countless magical spells
    • Collect: Buy/Sell gathered treasures to improve capabilities, or dare to gamble large sums on items that may contain special powers
    • Choose your pet! Select a dog or cat to join you on your quests and transform it into powerful creatures
    • Gain fame by completing quests and defeating legendary creatures