Thread: WWE Legends of WrestleMania Full Roster demo download

WWE Legends of WrestleMania Full Roster demo download

Hello, I saw the preview of this game and I wanted to know if a demo for this game is available on pc for download. So can anyone give me a link to download WWE Legends of WrestleMania Full Roster. Thank you in advance
    "Freely you have received, freely give." -- Jesus Christ

Re: WWE Legends of WrestleMania Full Roster demo download

Thq has released the demo of WrestleMania Full Roster demo download only for Xbox 360 but not for pc platform yet.

Do you want to grapple with large sweaty men wearing tights? You do?! Well go grab the new demo for WWE Legends of WrestleMania, which THQ released yesterday on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Sorry PS3 gamers, no love yet.

I have many reservations about this title as there really haven’t been any great wrestling games since the days of the Nintendo 64. Why can’t someone just go and remake No Mercy and call it a day? Yeah, Smackdown has been getting better over the years, but to put it in the class of Wrestlemania 2000 or No Mercy would be a cruel joke.

Are you looking forward to playing as some old time wrestlers? I hear Koko B. Ware is in this one.
    From a news source: loot-ninja.com

Re: WWE Legends of WrestleMania Full Roster demo download

The demo will let players take to the ring with Hulk Hogan and Andre, plus Bobby "the Brain" Heenan as Andre's manager. You'll be able to fight inside the WrestleMania III arena.

As well as sampling the wrestling gameplay, players will be able to watch a highlight reel of Stone Cold and The Rock from WrestleMania XV, and then complete ring objectives to try and recreate the famous match.