Thread: Halo 3 Vs Killzone 2

Halo 3 Vs Killzone 2

There have been many question in net that which is better Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 . I am a FPS guy i play only FPS games i want to know from the techarena guys that which is the best FPS Halo 3 or Killzone 2 . I am confused in both ,,which one will be the best fps ? have any one played both the game in can any one tell me what will be the difference in both and which game multiplayer is best ? last which will be the best in all around Thank you for your reply

Re: Halo 3 Vs Killzone 2

Killzone 2 has much better graphics of course. Halo 3 is a visual disaster, and shows absolutely no idea what the Xbox can.

I personally think Killzone is much better. I don't like Halo , I could never immerse the atmosphere. The first part was great and then reference shooter, but the second part was rather weak and the third .

Re: Halo 3 Vs Killzone 2

Both Halo 3 and Killzone 2 are more than just pieces of software. These brands represent everything Microsoft and Sony tout as the reason for owning their gaming consoles. For Microsoft, Halo is the flagship that roped millions of gamers into becoming Xbox Live Gold members. Its online co-op modes and massively popular multiplayer keep the title atop of the Xbox Live popularity charts over a year after its release and alongside huge brands like Call of Duty and Gears of War.

Killzone 2 is no slouch when it comes to multiplayer but its hook is that it just might be the prettiest game you've ever laid eyes on. Ever since the infamous CG trailer debut at Sony's E3 press conference, gamers have been obsessed with this game's visual detail and its ability to do something that probably isn't possible on rival hardware.

For more Information see here : IGN