Thread: How to download ps3 games on pc

How to download ps3 games on pc

I am a big fan of playstation 3 but i can not afford playstation 3 . I have a PC that can Run latest games so i would like to know Can we download ps3 games on pc ? if yes Can we run on it ?
    Thank you for your reply

Re: How to download ps3 games on pc

Yes you can download playstation 3 games in to your pc but i don't think that you can run it on your pc .

You cant run ps3 games on pc but you can run ps2 games on pc . See this link for more help : PCSX2

Im sorry mate, you cant actually play ps3 games on the pc but you may download the games using torrents on websites

oh, another cool thing about Rewards1 - FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING on all prizes in the prize database!

oh... so is it possible to play them on the ps3's after downloading them ??? how so and on which ps3's ....in the sense the model nos. ??

You cannot play pirated games on PS3 unless you have cracked your PS3 which is illegal, also your PS3 warranty will be void if you do so...

pauleden7 Guest

hey does any1 any1 know of a setup tat can run a ps3 game on a pc????like a bios emulator....well this might sound a stupid question but....i ve been droolin over the various games they release for the console....especially single player rpg.....but there r very few of them for the pc....if not a ps3 then atleast a ps2????im desperate!!!

The new PS3 is lighter, thinner and consumes less power, and features a 120 GB HDD. Listed below are some of the new improvements.

I'm wondering if there's a way I can move my brothers progress in Burnout Paradise(which he obtained under my profile), to his profile on the same ps3? I've hardly played the game, now he has all the cars unlocked and all the races beaten,I want to try get back into it and win everything myself. He did suggest I just play under his profile but it just doesn't feel right, yeah I'm weird like that.
    So is it possible to move game progress from one account to another?

It is quiet a tough job here. But there is a simple task for that which I had tried a long time before and I hope that this might can give you some help. Usually the profile is saved by the game in the memory of playstation. So you might need to backup the entire memory for that. This is called as PS3 hacks and there are more tools for that. But some tools can void your warranty.