Thread: I can't play battlefield multiplayer because of o/s privileges

I can't play battlefield multiplayer because of o/s privileges

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. I had installed battlefield game on my pc. The problem is that i'm unable to play battlefield game on my pc. It only happens whenever i select multiplayer option otherwise it works fine when i select single player option. It gives out an error message stating that "inadequate OS privileges" on my desktop screen. Can any body tell me that why i can't play battlefield multiplayer because of o/s privileges? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.

Re: I can't play battlefield multiplayer because of o/s privileges

I think it is due to a new restriction which is usually caused by over-protective anti-virus and security software such as ProcessGuard. For that you need to disable any software that you had installed on your system and then try to check out by doing a pinpoint that which one is causing the problem.

I think to get rid of the above issue you need to visit Battle Field official website and check out whether you can get any kind of patch or any kind of update in order to use it on your Windows Vista.

In order to resolve the above issue, you need to temporarily disable other security type programs which might be running on your system such as anti-virus, process guard, SDProtector, etc. in order to find out which of them is blocking PB's access to resources on your computer. You either need to run PB without the blocking program(s) or can try to play on non-PB servers.