Thread: There is too much energy, You need too many friends in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

There is too much energy, You need too many friends in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

1. The game currently demands that you have too many friends to take advantage of all your energy. This shouldn't be the case, if you want to sell horns you need to make sure there is a cap on the friends one can bring to battle, but of course not a cap on the amount of friends you have.
    2. There is too much energy. One can easily get over 50 energy. that's 3.5 hours of recharge, but because you get refilled, and each fight has like 4 / 5 waves and takes only 4 to 7 energy you have to spend at least 1 hour every time you login (not to talk about potion production). That's like for each 7 hours of recharge you need to make 3 hours of play. (1 hours per full energy run + 1 hour for the refill). It means you have to play for half of your time. That's way too much for a game that wants to keep players playing competitively over 6 months, and that's clearly too much for the current rate and quality of content you have and want to produce.

Please provide your views and your comment on this. Thank you.

Re: There is too much energy, You need too many friends in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

You should choose between lists of your friends whom you want in your camp. These are the friends that are available for you to pick from. You couldn't play with more than that, every time you change someone from the camp the newcomer has cool down. Also, this will solve the problem that we have to skip through all those players that are our friends and high level but that have builds that are not good to take with us. With this introduction you might even consider removing energy from the first place, since it is confusing to have double limitation on friends and energy.

Re: There is too much energy, You need too many friends in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I think the exact opposite. I personally am playing a mage and all my points are going into Agility, since as a Support element, I have more ability to heal/buff/etc. So I have only 18 energy that takes me 15 - 20 min worth of time to play until I am out. Now I wait and hour to come back, and guess what, still can't play because the team members that I HAVE chosen still have a cool-down. Now, if you limit energy, you get the BENEFIT of adding points to that skill to play more. But that is the benefit of spending your points in that manner. Most people aren't going to spend all the points there, but rather other locations (i.e.: attack, def, AGI, etc). So, why make me wait 2 to 10 hours for a game because a couple of my friends died because of the monsters were dominated (I have fixed this issue curiosity, or the question of poison) . I don't see a problem with making people wait to play. Just not 2 - 10 hours! Also, if other friends want to spend the crowns to buy better gear and someone wants to utilize them more, what’s the problem with that? That is a benefit of spending the, n My Humble Opinion very unbalanced, cash amount. I won't buy the stuff cause why spend 5 dollars on an item that is going to be worthless in 2-3 levels?

And how much is 2 / 3 levels? One day? What if you couldn't level 2/3 levels in 12 hours, even if you put all your points on stamina? Also, the way this game is headed, you will not need to wait for your friend, because you can have 500 million friends with better equipment than you. One of the ways to stop this from happening is to put a limit on the amount of friends you have, which is bad for the game because it will make it stop grow. If you don't like the cool down, why not change it so that you spend energy for every friend you bring? The bigger friends waste more energy than the small ones. That way you still can put the points on stamina and bring your powerful friends over and over. Just remember that most of us don't want to spend 24/7 in the game, and we don't want to waste energy while we sleep. So try to make a system that can balance this, which the current system does neither. I have actually already stopped playing this game because of the time hugger it is. I spent 20$ on the shop and finished the main quest line and the last waking coves level in 3 days / 1 week the most. That's not a smart way to keep me playing for a long time.

But that is where most people aren't going to "waste" their time building up all that stamina when there are, in my opinion, better stats to put it in. Why be able to go 50 pts of energy, when you can't kill a mouse because you forgot that stat? Or you can never have a turn because you don't have anything in agility? To have friends that cost more isn't a viable option or a good business practice. That's why it hasn't been done before, that I have been able to find. I agree, if you like certain friends and would like to continue using them, then just get rid of the cool down completely. You are at a standstill limited by how much time you can play by your energy amount. If you only have 20 energy, like me, then I know I can only play "X" amount of battles/movements. That is the give and take of the stats.

Fully understand and agree. A Facebook game isn't made to be played 24/7, even though game like FV work fairly well at addicting their fan base and putting them on a schedule. Never thought I would hear this "I would love to go hang with y'all tonight, but I got to be back by 6 to harvest my crops" And where do you spend energy while you sleep? The only time energy is used is when you move on the map. It isn't required to do anything in the castle or in the battle itself. I don't get that point you were trying to make. But I do agree, the present system is still no good.

I will continue playing through the Beta, and until I get the items. After that, I don't see playing much longer. 3 Days to beat the game huh? Wow, it took me 3 days to just reach level 5/6. But then again, I refuse to spend the exorbitant amount of money for what is a very small ROI. By the way, no, I no longer play either of those but have enough family member/friends that still do and they love gifts from those games, my, how our society has fallen!

As a new player joined the beta, I would like to see reduced or eliminated APN timers. The limits of power, obviously, to keep someone plowing through the game in one sitting, but I really do not want to spend more cash in the reduction of the timers of the NPC. If I start again, I can do three games before the world is cool. So maybe you can play 15 minutes every two hours, unless they want to spend real money on points of contact with the return of cooling.

FinalRespawn Guest

None of my friends on FB play this game. I enjoy it so if anyone wants to add me send me a friend request with a message saying DAL. Tx. I'm currently only a level 6 Rouge. I refuse to drop $100 to buy crowns or $50 5o% off week scam. It's ridiculous that they put these prices on there. Such a shame cuz it's actually an entertaining game and I actually like the fact that they make you wait for everything. I think its cool that you can log on check ur FB and play a little at a time.